Fellow Shoeplay Brethren

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

akio23

Fellow Shoeplay Brethren

Post by akio23 »

I just got a reply from someone who just told me that "i am no real shoeplay lover" and "im just here to sell clips". All I can say to this person is Ive loved shoeplay all of my life every since I was of 5 years old. And even as im older I still grow more and more a passion for it. How many people can relate? I bet a lot of you can. There is nothing like standing behind a beautiful women in line, wearing a mini skirt with o so smooth legs. Then as I slowly look down she's wearing one of my favorite delights, "sultry sexy high heels" my eyes staring so burning with passion waiting for that right moment for her to release her heel. Then my heart pounds louder and louder as soon as she props her foot up on one toe. Then time stops. The only thing that exists is my eyes planted on her elegant black glossy heels. Then out of nowhere the heel "POPS" off. I am in a joyous symphony of heaven as her smooth heel is released. And then its over. Such a satisfying moment. Thats the love and passion I have for it folks. And you that just critisized me maybe you should get to know someone first before you start assuming things about them.

Akio

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Akio23, i will be clear. I didn't ban you from the forum just because you must have posted all those messages manually and not with an automatic auto submission thing.

But do ANY OTHER thing against the rules and YOU ARE OUT. In the rules we wrote VERY CLEAR that:

- We don't tolerate SPAM
- We don't tolerate people who are here just to advertise their business

So, follow the rules or leave. And don't even think to start a flame here or to even reply to me saying that i'm wrong.

Stay in this community ONLY if you want to FOLLOW THE RULES. Otherwise just leave.

Me and the moderators have better things to do that spend our time online deleting a message you posted in SEVEN different areas of the forum. SEVEN.

You spammed, and this is something we WON'T tolerate ANYMORE.

I expect you to say "I am sorry" now.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.