Wife Walking Nylon Footed

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Wife Walking Nylon Footed

Post by Tomi »

This happened in the spring, but I havent got opportunity to post it earlier. That day my wife was wearing a skirt with a nice blouse and new brown high heels, as we were attending an event, where a nice look would be desireable. On the way home we stopped for an ice cream at a tourist resort by a lake. The parking lot was however some 200 m from the cafe bar. She was already uncomfortable with the high heels after wearing them 2-3 hours. After we finished with the ice cream, I suggested to walk through a little very romantic peninsula, which means few hundreds of meter extra walk. As it is a very beautiful place, she couldnt resist, and we started our stroll. After some meters we saw an older lady walking barefeet carrying her wedges in her hands. "This is what I also want to do" said my sweatheart, and then my heart started to beat really fast. :o After a minute she stopped and stepped out from the high heels and started walking nylon footed carrying them in her hand. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I hit the jackpot surely that day! :o :o :o We were strolling comfortably on the asphalt, then going down to a small bay which was covered with gras and partially with concrete. We sat there several minutes and then continued the stroll on the pavement entering a part which heading through a small wood. There were lot of small parts fallen down on the pavement from the trees, but that doesnt bother her walking through nylon footed. After some minutes we sat on an open area again spending few minutes there. Few people were also walking in the park but she was not embarrased continuing nylon footed, which also surprised me! :o :o :o :love: :love: :love: After sitting on the bench some minutes, we headed towards our car, and she completed that way also shoeless. At the end I told to her, that I didnt know that she has guts to walk nylon footed such a distance in a public place, but she replied me, that if her shoes are hurting her then surely she does it. So far I only withnessed that once in the evening, when we were walking in the dark from a restaurant to our car. Then she took off her high heeled wedges and was walking in nylon socks. Here is one picture from our "ice cream" event.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
jubal

Re: Wife Walking Nylon Footed

Post by jubal »

:love: Thanks!
sagofan

Post by sagofan »

Very nice view Tomi, thanks.
jostibu96

Post by jostibu96 »

How did your nylon stockings end up?
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Her nylons were almost completely clean, as the asphalt by the lake was perfectly clean. No dust there at all. However I enjoyed her walk very much :o :love:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store