Court Heaven

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Leopard

Re: Court Heaven

Post by Leopard »

I have been in situations where it was impossibile to film... Surrounded by colleagues and strangers... Too risky and I am not willing to loose my job or worse... Very frustrating!! Specially because in these situations I have seen extreme scenes of toe dangling, shoeplay and dippings. When I am alone in maybe a bar enjoying a coffee and would be able to film then nothing happens....... :crash:

footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:38 am Some of you guys don't understand how much time and money and reputation goes into getting to where FootStrangle is.
That is correct. And on top of that, I had to try and concentrate to study and take the midterms and finals in law school, while my fellow female students would be shoeplaying like crazy. Then taking the bar exam with fellow female graduates also shoeplaying like crazy (BTW. This was from 1997 to 2000. Nice era to see shoeplay). Then seeing all this shoeplaying in courts, in office from my legal assistants, paralegals… All my career I’ve had to battle this distraction and try my best to concentrate on my work. It’s never been easy. I say this fetish is a blessing and a curse.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Leopard wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:12 pm I have been in situations where it was impossibile to film... Surrounded by colleagues and strangers... Too risky and I am not willing to loose my job or worse... Very frustrating!! Specially because in these situations I have seen extreme scenes of toe dangling, shoeplay and dippings. When I am alone in maybe a bar enjoying a coffee and would be able to film then nothing happens....... :crash:
Exactly. I’ve worked too damn hard to throw it all away in trying to get a video.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

footstrangle wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:36 am
Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:38 am Some of you guys don't understand how much time and money and reputation goes into getting to where FootStrangle is.
That is correct. And on top of that, I had to try and concentrate to study and take the midterms and finals in law school, while my fellow female students would be shoeplaying like crazy. Then taking the bar exam with fellow female graduates also shoeplaying like crazy (BTW. This was from 1997 to 2000. Nice era to see shoeplay). Then seeing all this shoeplaying in courts, in office from my legal assistants, paralegals… All my career I’ve had to battle this distraction and try my best to concentrate on my work. It’s never been easy. I say this fetish is a blessing and a curse.
I sympathize, because I am going down that route myself. I know it can be a trial. (lol)
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:53 am
footstrangle wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:36 am
I sympathize, because I am going down that route myself. I know it can be a trial. (lol)
It’s always been hard. And don’t get me started my struggle in high school. Teachers show playing over and over. I don’t know how I was able to maintain good grades.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

footstrangle wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:00 am Court was packed. Was completely surrounded by attorneys, including my office partner. There was no way for me to record without anyone noticing
I was messing with you brother, I work in a corporate setting plenty of missed opportunities on a daily basis. I definitely understand and its refreshing to know there are men like us that are smart enough not to end up on the news and throw away everything we've worked for!