Clarifying my Giveaway

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

christo

Clarifying my Giveaway

Post by christo »

I wanted to make a post to clarify my previous post about giving away my content.

Why are you doing this?
I have been fighting the big "C" for about four years and because the treatments have failed, I have been placed on hospice. Physically I am doing pretty good and mentally I am doing great. I am the happiest I have ever been in my entire life. Things seem so clear now. I am at peace. That being said I have no more libido. Yet since I have been collecting content for over thirty years, I don't want my time and effort to go to waste, and thought maybe some of you guys might be interested in taking it over.

What am I giving away?
Ninety-eight percent of my collection is pantyhose and stockings-related. Content is separated into folder themes, and I will break it down.
Celebrities: It's 1149 clips from films, 870 clips from TV shows, 454 clips from shopping networks (QVC, HSN, PearlTV, and more), plus clips from Reality TV shows, music videos, commercials, and so on. If you have been following me for some time, then you know about this.
Candid content with about 160 clips. No, I don't know how many have shoe play.
Pro and amateur model content with 12 high-quality artistic Asian model clips, over 2600 clips from old and new sites alike from FM Concepts, Playtime Video, Leggy Pauline, Color Candy feet, Neomi's World, Clips4sale, Youtube, OnlyFans, and many many more. Content themes are mostly feet displaying, footjobs, girl-on-girl foot-worship, and self-worship. Some of this content is very rare and no longer in circulation. Notable models (just to name a few) Lady Anjelika (The Pantyhose Queen), Andrea (AR Studio), Evelyn Milano, Davina Gold, Lanzi, Mary June, Abby Andrews, Cindy Ashton, Glam Cougar, Dani Daniels and many many more.
You also get some YouTubers and some webcam girls.

What is this gonna cost you?
Your only out-of-pocket expense will be the cost of the storage device and shipping of the item. I will copy what you want (for those who just want candid or whatever) or the entire drive and send it back to you with a tracking number. For those interested will need to PM me with what you want. I will provide you a shipping address. Also please include a note of what you want with the drive.

My request from you guys is to be patient. I will do my best to get a quick turnaround. I will check in here more often and respond as much as possible.

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
christo

Re: Clarifying my Giveaway

Post by christo »

Guys it might just be easier to do it through cloud storage. This saves all of the headaches of giving out one's address online, which isn't a good idea.
christo

Post by christo »

Okay, I upgraded my mega account for 30 days and I am starting my uploads. I'll share the folder here and you guys can look through it and take what you'd like. Enjoy! I'll provide a link asap.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Very kind of you my friend!!! :clap:
christo wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:14 pm Okay, I upgraded my mega account for 30 days and I am starting my uploads. I'll share the folder here and you guys can look through it and take what you'd like. Enjoy! I'll provide a link asap.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

This is really awesome of you. Can't wait to peruse.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Bada bing.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Is there any news about this mega upload file link?