Does anyone have a higher quality ver. of this candid vid?

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

qwertyfop

Does anyone have a higher quality ver. of this candid vid?

Post by qwertyfop »

Hi! Was wondering if anyone had the HQ version of this vid and maybe some context around it like who the guy was and if he had anymore. Thank you!

Machine1989

Re: Does anyone have a higher quality ver. of this candid vid?

Post by Machine1989 »

Here’s a copy of the hq version. I unfortunately don’t recall the name of the filmer but I do know there’s other works of his out there
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Isn't this the kid who got expelled from his school for posting his candids online?
qwertyfop

Post by qwertyfop »

Machine1989 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:45 am Here’s a copy of the hq version. I unfortunately don’t recall the name of the filmer but I do know there’s other works of his out there
Thanks for the link! What other videos does he have if you don't mind sharing.
qwertyfop

Post by qwertyfop »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:48 am Isn't this the kid who got expelled from his school for posting his candids online?
I think you're thinking of the Catholic School Teacher - don't think it's this one.