DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

Welp, the team was as motivated for the last day of work in 2023 as I was :mrgreen:

This day somehow sums up the past year, lots of potential but always something in the way.
Few nice moments from the girls but barely any liveshows aired...

Even during the last 10€ show, only nice product showcased was the massager and they half-bottled it, somehow the camera guy nevers wants to pan on Rebecca when she goes in action.

Nonetheless, thanks Diana and Rébecca for holding on the shows in 2023, happy new year !

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Welcome back Pearl TV looking forward to see what's instore for the start of 2024. Monika and Diana looking good as always.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

So would love to see Monika finally dip…I feel it will happen in 24’’
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:57 pm So would love to see Monika finally dip…I feel it will happen in 24’’
look like you got your wish today. :ooook:
Garamond34

Post by Garamond34 »

BlackFoot wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:29 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:57 pm So would love to see Monika finally dip…I feel it will happen in 24’’
look like you got your wish today. :ooook:
When was it? I completely missed it.
I did not miss the last two shows though. Thank you, Diana! :noworthy:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It was twice, but very minor during standup camera segment with both guys. Shocked she did it bare as she rarely does anything bare. It’s a start Whooo Hooo
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

Maybe I'm super late to the party on this, but there was a time when this outfit had 5-6 female hosts/models. With Dani, Merve, Jessica, Kristen, Annemarie, Katie...and one I can't remember...all leaving, and them having a three person rotation for a LONG time now...is this ever going to change? Or was it a cost cutting measure and three girls is what they can afford?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Xzzzy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:22 am Maybe I'm super late to the party on this, but there was a time when this outfit had 5-6 female hosts/models. With Dani, Merve, Jessica, Kristen, Annemarie, Katie...and one I can't remember...all leaving, and them having a three person rotation for a LONG time now...is this ever going to change? Or was it a cost cutting measure and three girls is what they can afford?
They all left a while ago. it was just the 3 ladies for a while but a couple months ago they added a new girl Tracy but she didnt really fit in with the other ladies so she was gone last month. It's just Diana, Monika and Rebecca(on and off) Kristen comes back to visit once in a blue if she's in town. They been saying Merve is coming back soon for almost a year and nothing. I seriously doubt she will be coming back at all.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Dud of a day again…nothing from either girls. Monika was back in nylons but not real standing segments
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:20 am Dud of a day again…nothing from either girls. Monika was back in nylons but not real standing segments
im getting a little concerned. they starting off the year like last year which wasnt a good thing.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yesterday was pretty good…
Globe

Post by Globe »

Welp today was...cold
Flame

Post by Flame »

Today it´s the death of PearlTV

You can´t rewind the livestream anymore. So we will miss tons of good scenes, cause we all know, Pearl doesn´t upload every show. The whole chat is asking to bring it back.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It could be a YT issue. Hopefully that’s not a PEARLTV decision. The outfits today are just awful
Flame

Post by Flame »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:08 pm It could be a YT issue. Hopefully that’s not a PEARLTV decision. The outfits today are just awful
It is a Pearl decission. It´s a feature every channel has to enable/disable.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The other feed has the ability to rewind.

This is 100% a statement and a reminder by the girls that they are in charge, not us. I guarantee you those sexy dresses they wear they are not driving to work in them…they change when they get to work. So why they keep saying “it’s cold in Germany” as an excuse…not buying it. They have heaters
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:39 pm The other feed has the ability to rewind.

This is 100% a statement and a reminder by the girls that they are in charge, not us. I guarantee you those sexy dresses they wear they are not driving to work in them…they change when they get to work. So why they keep saying “it’s cold in Germany” as an excuse…not buying it. They have heaters
to be fair studio lights heat up the room very quickly so you have to keep the studio cool because of the lights.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:39 pm The other feed has the ability to rewind.

Like you said, I think it's a good way of reminding some of our good friends in the chat that everything they take for granted can quickly fade away if the girls decide so.

Maybe they'll think twice before posting completely inappropriate comments in there.

A week break is not too bad, I'm sure it will just start right back when the A-team lights up the show next monday. Or they're just done with it for good and then we can only thank them for all those good years ;)
MM12

Post by MM12 »

They have allowed playback again.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Too bad nothing to see.