This clip lives rent-free in my head and I can't find it to save my life!

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

ShoeplayJ

This clip lives rent-free in my head and I can't find it to save my life!

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I posted this before but i'd rather not bump the topic.

In 2020 this clip was uploaded to PHub, some few months before the purge. Like an idiot I procrastinated on saving it and low and behold it got removed because of a...DMCA complaint? :imsad: Which told me it must've belonged to one of the many stores on C4S or the like. However, try as I might, even before the purge took effect, I couldn't find it there either. The two images below were all that remained from Google until eventually they disappeared too.

candid shoeplay flats under table — thumbnail.png
candid shoeplay flats under table — thumbnail.png (37.25 KiB) Viewed 1455 times
candid shoeplay flats table dammit.jpeg
You all know I'm usually more for stockings than bare, but THIS video was hot hot HOT. I think the young lady was wearing beige-ish loafers or moccasins. It was more of a footplay video than shoeplay since she spent a nice chunk of the video with her shoes OFF and with her soles facing the camera.

May or may not have been staged, but I couldn't give a hoot less. I've had every intention to buy it, but I never could find out who produced it or anything. Does anyone know?

Collegetownstudios

Re: This clip lives rent-free in my head and I can't find it to save my life!

Post by Collegetownstudios »

This is from Candid German Shoeplay. He no longer films because his store got removed from Clips4sale.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:58 pm This is from Candid German Shoeplay.
Is it really?? I feel like I'm going nuts, because that was the key store I focused on in my search and I consistently came up empty. I figured it might've been his but I never could find the clip. Now of course I have this confirmed at a time where I can no longer buy from him even independently.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Yeah, it's his, because I remember that particular biergaarten.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Christ! I don't blame him from wanting to retire from filming new stuff, but I hope he'll one day consider selling his old stuff again through some of the avenues a few of the other vendors have been able to do. And if that unicorn of an occurrence shall ever happen, I hope this particular clip makes the cut lol. Good Golly almighty it was hot!