Have you ever asked your girl to walk barefoot in nylon on the street?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

jostibu96

Have you ever asked your girl to walk barefoot in nylon on the street?

Post by jostibu96 »

Personally, for me it is very sexy to see a girl barefoot on the street wearing nylon, after a party.
I was wondering if your girl had ever done that or had you forced her to take off her heels in the street?
It's very sexy how nylons look after walking.
Attachments
7355a1e6-783d-4a91-8640-14671998612e.jpeg
97730244-bc9c-4fbb-a7b6-198807d7e518.jpeg

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Have you ever forced your girl to walk barefoot on the street?

Post by nyllover »

I have known my wife for 19 years, we've been married for 18, and I have never forced her to do anything for me. I understand some might like this form of "domination", but to me Women should never be forced to do anything.
Having said that...nope, not for me. I like clean feet, perfect nylons 😁
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Welcome to the forum and great photos! I also like seeing ladies nylon footed in public. I have never forced my wife to walk nylon footed anywhere. Instead I asked her politely twice to do that :superlol:

Actually some 5 years ago we were driving home in the afternoon from some event. She was wearing dress and high heels. We stopped at a lake to buy ice cream and took a walk on the asphalted pavement. Her feet were really tired after staying some 3 hours on heels, so she decided to take them off. She was walking nylon footed wearing tan nylons with toe reinforcement. After some 20 minutes of walk we sit back in the car. Her soles were not dirty at all, because the asphalt was really clean by the lake. Few weeks later I asked her at the same lake to walk in her nylon socks., which she accepted, although was not that happy about it that time. Then after a long break, this year I asked the same thing from her at a huge park. I was again lucky, and she was walking some minutes in the grass and on the asphalted huge parking lot nylon footed. In some areas the grass was even wet from the rain which was falling in the night. This time her soles were a bit dirty and wet. Those were all my adventures with her walking nylon footed :superlol:

If you have some more photos or stories, feel free to post them.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
jostibu96

Post by jostibu96 »

Maybe I didn't express myself well with forcing, I'm using a translator. I wanted to know if you liked seeing girls in nylon barefoot on the street or had you told your girls that?

I like the girl in dirty and ripped nylon.

I have more photos
jostibu96

Re: Have you ever asked your girl to walk barefoot in nylon on the street?

Post by jostibu96 »

On New Year's Eve, my girl was wearing black skinny pants, a purple velvet top, transparent nylons, and strappy sandals. After several hours of partying, she decided to change her sandals for some flats that she had in her bag. She was already tired of wearing the high-heeled sandals, so she continued at the club dancing in the flats.
Later, when we started on the way back home, she couldn't stand the flats either, so she decided to take them off to go home. We went along the sidewalk and crossed a park. Her stockings were quite dirty and had some very sexy holes. When we got home I couldn't help but open those holes to lick and clean her feet.
Attachments
9ec1c3a3-0360-450c-b7ed-b6fa1ec1fe0f.jpeg
09f38ea8-0278-4cc1-8e38-3be3e0551523.jpeg
ff6903ac-e3d3-47ab-bf82-1a25c67c3a20.jpeg
1c981547-ce29-474b-8f51-b8a605a461ce.jpeg
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Those are some REALLY nice feet. You are a lucky guy, jostibu 😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I'm kind of mixed on the appeal. I love when a woman takes her shoes off and pads around in her stocking feet in public. The pairing of a well-dressed woman with vulnerable, needy stockinged feet is beautiful. But as my wife has reminded many times, "You wouldn't really want to rub or kiss my feet if I walked around the store in my tights."

Not that it's stopped me from suggesting it.

(In fairness, she used to work retail, which is why she's particularly unwilling to just walk around in her tights. She knows how dirty the floor probably is.)

That said, we were coming back to a hotel from dinner one evening, and she had been playing with her shoes all the way into the elevator. When we got to our floor, we got a few doors away from our room, and I asked her to stop. I kneeled down and gently slipped her flats off and picked them up, and we walked the rest of the way with her in her tights feet. She was a bit nervous about being seen, but I told her she wouldn't be the first woman walking down the carpeted hallway with sore shoeless feet. I would have loved for her to be shoeless longer but it would be too far outside her comfort zone.

It's funny, though, how nylons are enough to impart class. Years ago some friends and I went to a concert and were walking to the event from dinner. One of my friends was dating a girl with a flair for drama. About halfway there, she whined about her strappy heels, stopped on the sidewalk, and took them off, walking barefoot (in November!) the rest of the way. For some reason we all found that lower-class.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Kinda agree with that last part. A couple of my girl friends say that when they see someone walking down the street with their shoes off. “If they can’t handle high heels, don’t wear them”. But all these girls shoeplay (thankfully)
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Hey Jostibu, please check my old thread about wife walking nylon footed. There is also a photo:

https://www.crazyforfeet.com/forum/view ... on#p120173

Please share some new photos if you have :superlol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
jostibu96

Post by jostibu96 »

Tomi wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:48 pm Hey Jostibu, please check my old thread about wife walking nylon footed. There is also a photo:

https://www.crazyforfeet.com/forum/view ... on#p120173

Please share some new photos if you have :superlol:
Yes!, i have more photos, i sent you a private menssage