looking for source vid of a But Gustaw edit

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

pumplover

looking for source vid of a But Gustaw edit

Post by pumplover »

Recently, "But Gustaw" posted one of the most epic mature woman seated shoeplay vids I've seen in a while. But that creator doesn't link the source plus in his edits uses that annoying text to speech voice reading scientific articles over the YT provided music. I'd like to download my own copy of it and make my own edit. Anyone recognize the setting or govt body where this woman is putting on such a show? I know these are always long shots.
Attachments
epicshoeplayvid.jpg

Leopard

Re: looking for source vid of a But Gustaw edit

Post by Leopard »

Yeah she's great! Would be fantastic to get of proper edited version...
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Someone should check the rest of the channel might be some other stuff in there of interest.
& I don't blame But for doing that but it can be annoying.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

tobydole wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:03 am

Someone should check the rest of the channel might be some other stuff in there of interest.
Bro thanks so much! :noworthy: :noworthy: :noworthy: The channel actually has some great gems. I completely understand why BG does it, it helps avoid any algorithms detecting the actual content and for the most part probably helps to keep the stupid people from commenting directly on that particular place's page. I appreciate the help on this one. BG's video is only 720p, but the original is in 1080, so wanting to take advantage of a sharper picture since I will probably zoom in some. Thanks again!
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Did you find more? :mrgreen:
pumplover wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:40 pm

Bro thanks so much! :noworthy: :noworthy: :noworthy: The channel actually has some great gems. I completely understand why BG does it, it helps avoid any algorithms detecting the actual content and for the most part probably helps to keep the stupid people from commenting directly on that particular place's page. I appreciate the help on this one. BG's video is only 720p, but the original is in 1080, so wanting to take advantage of a sharper picture since I will probably zoom in some. Thanks again!
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Leopard wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:34 am Did you find more? :mrgreen:

Well as far as that particular organization goes it looks like that lady usually sits further in towards the middle in the other meetings that I saw posted up there. Looks to have been an anomaly. I did figure out who she was and found pictures of her. I do however have a few of BG's vids marked in my best shoeplay playlist. I'll have to find some time and compile those links.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Great job! :noworthy:
pumplover wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:36 am
Leopard wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:34 am Did you find more? :mrgreen:

Well as far as that particular organization goes it looks like that lady usually sits further in towards the middle in the other meetings that I saw posted up there. Looks to have been an anomaly. I did figure out who she was and found pictures of her. I do however have a few of BG's vids marked in my best shoeplay playlist. I'll have to find some time and compile those links.