DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

footstrangle

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by footstrangle »

Globe wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:07 pm Not complaining ofc, but really wondering what triggered the switch, that pay raise must have been huge ;)
And why suddenly is she doing it ? Preparing to replace a dangler that will soon part ways with the TV maybe ?
An explanation could be:
A combination of new shoes, and they hurt her feet (never seen her on those black heels), and nylons make it easier for shoe to slip off, so it’s easier for her to dangle and slip on and off the shoe.

ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Flame wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:31 pm Monika is dangling again in Nylons and Heels. In the Panel segment you saw her dropped in height and taking her shoes off behind the panel :) Video is in her thread
Yes, wonderful! Hope to see more of her dipping. Her feet are perfect.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Well another great day of shows. (ty Diana and Monika) the last show Diana was even doing a little footsie with Monika and Monika looked at her like what are you doing? lol She was also trying to get Monika's shoe off but Monika crossed her legs the other way :( i was hoping Monika would do the Rebecca move while she was sitting but she didnt but she put on a good show today. Diana was going ham today and i loved every min of it. Now add Rebecca to the show tomorrow and if Monika is like she been all week along with vintage Diana the chat is gonna explode tomorrow. Im really looking forward to the shows tomorrow. Hopefully they will also keep the nylon theme going as well. (once again ty ladies for a great week so far) Cant wait to see Rebecca join in the fun. Hopefully they will have the right sets tomorrow and not the stupid sets with all the fake snow. Hopefully another Revolt set with counters or tables this time. Also funny i was just mentioning yesterday about the time Monika took her shoes off behind a panel during panel show a while back and boom it happens again today!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

BlackFoot wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:23 pm Well another great day of shows. (ty Diana and Monika) the last show Diana was even doing a little footsie with Monika and Monika looked at her like what are you doing? lol She was also trying to get Monika's shoe off but Monika crossed her legs the other way :( i was hoping Monika would do the Rebecca move while she was sitting but she didnt but she put on a good show today. Diana was going ham today and i loved every min of it. Now add Rebecca to the show tomorrow and if Monika is like she been all week along with vintage Diana the chat is gonna explode tomorrow. Im really looking forward to the shows tomorrow. Hopefully they will also keep the nylon theme going as well. (once again ty ladies for a great week so far) Cant wait to see Rebecca join in the fun. Hopefully they will have the right sets tomorrow and not the stupid sets with all the fake snow. Hopefully another Revolt set with counters or tables this time. Also funny i was just mentioning yesterday about the time Monika took her shoes off behind a panel during panel show a while back and boom it happens again today!
Holt crap!! Can’t wait for tonight. I’ll be stuck on YouTube all night. Finally the beautiful Monika loosened up!!!
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Monika has an only fans. In one of her posts she has a picture of her feet jerking off a dildo
Globe

Post by Globe »

As you guys mentionned, what a nice day. Both Monika & Diana looking incredible and shoeplay was great !
Loving the daring glances from Diana to Monika when she initiate shoeplay, just like she was proud of seeing her finally do it.

Hoping for an amazing day tomorrow, I'm sure Rebecca won't miss to state her come back with some nice action ;)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Have no clue what has sparked this change in Monika…but it is awesome. Still hoping to see some standing dipping from Monika…that would be the “golden goose”.
Not much to complain about except I do like standing shows for the last show…and way too many long closeups of Carsten.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

footstrangle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:22 pm Monika has an only fans. In one of her posts she has a picture of her feet jerking off a dildo
dude calm down. we already know about her OF. this thread is only about the ladies on Pearl TV. now if you wanna start your own thread about her OF that's your business. also dont be posting her personal OF stuff in the Monika Wulf thread please ty. like i said you can start your own thread and post all you want.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:23 pm
footstrangle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:22 pm Monika has an only fans. In one of her posts she has a picture of her feet jerking off a dildo
dude calm down. we already know about her OF. this thread is only about the ladies on Pearl TV. now if you wanna start your own thread about her OF that's your business. also dont be posting her personal OF stuff in the Monika Wulf thread please ty. like i said you can start your own thread and post all you want.
I am calmed. I am just pointing a fact about her that is awesome, and BTW, it’s public. If it’s OF its public. It’s not prvt. But hey. No problem. I won’t say anything else about her. Jeez.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

footstrangle wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:29 pm
I am calmed. I am just pointing a fact about her that is awesome, and BTW, it’s public. If it’s OF its public. It’s not prvt. But hey. No problem. I won’t say anything else about her. Jeez.
her OF is her business and it's not public. i doubt you even paying her subscription while you trying to be slick with the comment.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:48 pm

her OF is her business and it's not public. i doubt you even paying her subscription while you trying to be slick with the comment.
Not arguing about this anymore. Move forward.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

footstrangle wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:12 pm
BlackFoot wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:48 pm
Not arguing about this anymore. Move forward.
dude im not arguing about anything. you the one that tried to come back with the slick response.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:21 am Have no clue what has sparked this change in Monika…but it is awesome. Still hoping to see some standing dipping from Monika…that would be the “golden goose”.
Not much to complain about except I do like standing shows for the last show…and way too many long closeups of Carsten.
Globe wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:43 pm As you guys mentionned, what a nice day. Both Monika & Diana looking incredible and shoeplay was great !
Loving the daring glances from Diana to Monika when she initiate shoeplay, just like she was proud of seeing her finally do it.

Hoping for an amazing day tomorrow, I'm sure Rebecca won't miss to state her come back with some nice action ;)
what a way to ruin a good day of shows with that stupid set with all the fake snow. the ladies can barely walk or stand in all that stuff smh.....They had the A-Team ready to send us off on a good note but ruined it with all that fake snow crap.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Really good day, lots of feet products for Diana/Moni and Rebecca had some very nice moments during the 3 seated shows. Overall Rebecca and Diana doing their usual but now with the possibility of also seeing Monika shoeplay, I was overwhelmed on who to look at :mrgreen:

Also at the start of the mega show, really sexy toe dangling by Rebecca and an "almost" off camera Rebecca move where the whole foot was out, but you could only see the tip of her toes for a few secs. I'm sure mister Flame our savior will have caught it if he watched the show today ;)

Only small downside was the last show with the snow, always this set for the A-team during standing shows lately...

Again, very thankful to the 3 ladies for this great week, let's see how they decide to send off the week-end tomorrow !
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

100% agree. We actually got a standing Monika show in heels, but nothing. Agree about the snow. It’s fucking ridiculous they put 2’ out there…the girls look annoyed by it. Hopefully tomorrow we get a great send off.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

the shows have been great so far. all 3 ladies doing their thing. Diana so funny with the Castle. that's why we love her. also so fun and silly. love to have fun at work. Rebecca climbed in there too. i was wondering if Monika was gonna squeeze in too since she took off her shoes. it's always good to see Monika laughing and having fun. this has been a great week (except monday with livestream issues) i hope Monika continues to just be herself and have fun. keep smiling and laughing enjoy your silly co workers and have a good time. it's always a pleasure when Rebecca is there. she's been on fire since she's been back as well. this is all we need honestly. I dont see Tracy fitting in at this point. only when Rebecca is gone doing her radio show and other projects and when Monika or Diana are sick or doing other projects as well.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yeah they seem to have pushed Tracy out…she’s hardly ever on. Did you see the video with Jessica in it? Would love her to come back as she was right in line with Diana and Rebecca in the shoeplay
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:19 pm Yeah they seem to have pushed Tracy out…she’s hardly ever on. Did you see the video with Jessica in it? Would love her to come back as she was right in line with Diana and Rebecca in the shoeplay
yeah they showed that video a couple times this week. i wish she would come back as well. she has a great smile. Love Diana's hair today looking all cute. idk what's going on in the chat these days but it seems to turning into random central. people in there talking crazy and betting on shoeplay and asking if the ladies read the chat then saying stupid crap smh......I just watch and stay quiet. The chat has become fetish central. what happened to all those so called rules of the chat that nobody follows anymore?
Globe

Post by Globe »

What a great friday from the 3 ladies, they were stunning. The ladies only shows are always special and bring a very different vibe than the usual.
It finally happened, 3 of them simultaneously dangling their pumps.

Rebecca foot massage with a close-up on her sole, multiple foot out Becca move, full dip in one of those shorter segments. She spent more time shoeplaying than with the shoe properly on today.

Diana amazing as always, even indulged us a shoe drop at the very end of one the seated show.

And finally Monika joining in on the fun is the icing on the cake.

What a week, one of the best one in 2023 from them imo. And next monday starts with a supposed A-team day and wellness show. The A-team has been on fire for a while now.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Best week of 23’ by far.