DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:42 pm Good for Diana but REALLY bad for us and the show. Hopefully it’s just 1 gig.

I swear the only reason they hired Tracy is because she’s a strappy shoe wearer.

As far as Monika goes, I mean I only watch the show for shoeplay therefore Monika does nothing for me. You’d think she might indulge us once in a while

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:00 pm So Diana has an acting gig going on right now. that's why she will be gone the rest of the week. I wish her good luck with it. Hopefully she wont be in and out due to scheduling like Rebecca. But if things take off for Diana i wouldnt be mad at her. I would be sad tho. Pearl would be put on the back burner or she'd probably leave all together to pursue her acting career.
She use to in the early days but i think she's done with that now. She let's Diana and Rebecca do their thing. Like i said you may only find that on her OF. (i could be wrong tho) just my 2 cents.

i love a woman's nylon feet!
Globe

Post by Globe »

Funny, Monika actually wearing heels on some shows today.
This comes right after their last 3 days airing with Monika & Tracy and views going down (as expected).

Looks like some higher-ups decided that it was time to pique our interest again with their last last ace up their sleeve for Monika, her starting to shoeplay. Obviously it's only my opinion, but it can't be a coincidence looking at the timeline of this happening right ?
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

That's super fun! I like Monika. She's a reserve shoeplayer, I guess. A break glass in case of emergency shoeplayer hahahaha.
Big shoeplay fan
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I think she could care less. When she came out in heels that chat was buzzing…she then went right back to strappy shoes for Euro Shows. Which goes against what Xavi always says that she can’t stand in heels because of a toe injury. She was sitting most of show but back to the old boring shoes. Either she doesn’t read the chat or just doesn’t care.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:36 pm Funny, Monika actually wearing heels on some shows today.
This comes right after their last 3 days airing with Monika & Tracy and views going down (as expected).

Looks like some higher-ups decided that it was time to pique our interest again with their last last ace up their sleeve for Monika, her starting to shoeplay. Obviously it's only my opinion, but it can't be a coincidence looking at the timeline of this happening right ?
Monika at this point could care less about our interest, comments in the chat or this forum. She just about doing her job. She leaves that other stuff for the A-Team. (Rebecca & Diana) Dont get it twisted she knows about this forum and the stuff that's said here and in the chat (they all do) but she just dont care. Personally i have no real issue with her. I always liked her better than Merve and i like her better than Tracy. I cant be mad at her tho, remember these ladies do this stuff because they want to. When they dont feel like it we cant get mad and complain.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

True. It’s just frustrating if she sees all the compliments that she might indulge a bit…even just for her own ego
Globe

Post by Globe »

Pearl was slowly getting better those last weeks, then boom Rebecca goes away and everything is going downhill again. Diana seems so fed up on some shows. Yesterday 1 hour of energy show, not a single interaction with her and it was all zooms on the guys.

Xavi/Pearl playing blind again in the chat with our complaints.
This Daniel guy talking all the time about american sports like these girls even know or follow nfl ?? Why everything gotta be related to sports ? Just chill on and appreciate the show dude...

And the snow sets they made for winter are so full of snow they are not even worth watching. The hosts are even stumbling and having a hard time moving through.

Anyway that was grumpy me... Sorry for the complaints :superlol:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I agree and I've stated it a few times, but I normally do it after the shows since I'm usually gone. No idea what the point is...Diana just sits there bored, no interaction and they hardly show her. I've also mentioned the "prop guy went overboard with the snow"
Globe

Post by Globe »

Yeah all I'm asking for is they reconsider the way of presenting that last hour. It's so poorly executed atm, always the same solar panels, generator or whatever. Standing girls behind panels completely hidden or sitted and not even shown. They should defo split this big show into small segment of more dynamic content.

Guess we gotta keep complaining till we get heard. I'm sure they do read us !
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Personally i think everybody needs to calm down a bit. Pearl TV is gonna do whatever they want and it also depends on what the ladies feel like doing. Just give it some time. All we can really do is just be patient. If it happens it happens if it dont it dont. We cant just go in the chat complaining everyday. On a side note i think that new channel is bringing in more weirdos to the chat. That Jordan dude talking to Diana and him skeeting all over the place. Im surprised his comments went ignored and wasnt removed. Also some other people complaining about Monika and the her shoes. We already know that's a dead issue so just let it go. Also i think another guy complaining they not wearing nylons. Now im all for nylons but im not gonna go in chat and just complain about it. It actually does nothing or does the opposite effect. So everybody just take a deep breath and chillax. Something will come soon. (I hope) I do agree that the last show is kinda boring and why is Diana even there if it's just Ralf and Carsten talking to each other most of the segment with very little to no input from Diana nor is she really getting any camera time at that. To be fair maybe the ladies asked to sit for that long show at the end. I would say would you consider half that show sitting and the other half standing at the table or counter? I think that would please all parties. (just a suggestion) just my 2 cents.
assy

Post by assy »

I am surprised that Pearl even bothers with us foot fetishists. Doubt it brings them any revenue, just unwanted attention from a bunch of cranks who are in the chat 24/7 and harangue the presenters. How many of you have actually bought something they advertised (or even from their website) due to the shoeplaying? I certainly didn't and don't plan to do so.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Yeah I'm of the mindset to let the ladies do what's comfortable for them. If they all decided to stop the shoeplay it would suck but they seem like nice girls and they're doing a cool little thing for us. But I wouldn't care if it all stopped or got banned. If people are harassing them in the comments and acting weird, then we should expect it to all go away. We have been pushed away and blocked by set furniture in other country's shopping channels, and we should always expect the same can happen here. If the girls are reading our forum, not all of us are crazy/verrückt and I'm always grateful for what we have. I don't need to ask anything of them. I appreciate what they do.
Big shoeplay fan
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Looking forward to The A-Team tomorrow. It’s always the best when it’s just Diana & Rebecca. I agree with everything above except for “I wouldn’t care if it all went away”. I would care and be really bummed about it.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Wonder if Tracy was let go or quit? Been over a week and I’d be surprised if they gave her vacation that quickly. Now we have Diana presenting…
Globe

Post by Globe »

It really is day and night with Rebecca's presence... first show of the day with the sport equipments and already dipping, shoes off... Going to pursue my rewind of the day, I can already thank the A-team for what's about to come :mrgreen:
Garamond34

Post by Garamond34 »

Pretty good day today; thank you, A-Team! We hope to get the same on Wednesday.
Just a quick note: it's crazy how much fake snow is there on the stage of the final show, even the girls seem to be bothered by it.
Globe

Post by Globe »

assy wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:21 pm I am surprised that Pearl even bothers with us foot fetishists. Doubt it brings them any revenue, just unwanted attention from a bunch of cranks who are in the chat 24/7 and harangue the presenters. How many of you have actually bought something they advertised (or even from their website) due to the shoeplaying? I certainly didn't and don't plan to do so.
Agreed and yet I keep wondering, who actually buys stuff from them ? Their products are mostly crap and I hardly believe any of the 50 viewers watching the live daily are here as potential buyers (and on the 50 viewers, I think there are at least like 20 bots in the lot).

Do they have a real tv channel airing in Germany with viewers ?

Otherwise the only logical answer is that the fetish content IS the main goal of the channel. For whoever sick guy running the tv or whatever other reason. Because I cannot fathom how the channel is even profitable for them with at least 4 daily hosts to pay + all the tech guys behind the scenes.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

A-Team was great today (ty Rebecca & Diana) that fitness show was awesome and also the last panel show. I hope can get more of the same on Wednesday. (if they feel up to it of course) Like i said sometimes you just gotta have patience. Seemed like Rebecca was in a really good mood today. Both ladies always look great as well.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Crazy how quickly that fitness segment is gone from the rotation already smh....
Flame

Post by Flame »

Here you go :)
edited it with a zoomed footcam