Looking for old dvds or vhf videos from The Candid Foot. From late 90’s and early 200’s

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

toeman1971

Looking for old dvds or vhf videos from The Candid Foot. From late 90’s and early 200’s

Post by toeman1971 »

I am desperately looking for old clips from an amazing Shoeplay videographer from the late 90’s. He went by The Candid Foot. I used to have all of his materials, but years ago my ex wife threw them all away. I’m willing to pay good money for them. Thank you!!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Looking for old dvds or vhf videos from The Candid Foot. From late 90’s and early 200’s

Post by nyllover »

No wonder she is your ex wife... 😡
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
toeman1971

Re: Looking for old dvds or vhf videos from The Candid Foot. From late 90’s and early 200’s

Post by toeman1971 »

Tell me about it!
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Damn, that's rough. The Candid Foot was around up until the purge wasn't he? Or maybe I'm just misremembering because I remember seeing his content out in the wild.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

toeman1971 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:08 pm I am desperately looking for old clips from an amazing Shoeplay videographer from the late 90’s. He went by The Candid Foot. I used to have all of his materials, but years ago my ex wife threw them all away. I’m willing to pay good money for them. Thank you!!
I used to have several of his DVDs. My ex put me in the same predicament. The dipping footage he had from airports was just awesome.
toeman1971

Post by toeman1971 »

The dipping was awesome for sure. What is it with exes?