DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

When did Rebecca STEP out and dip? I missed that.

Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:16 pm When did Rebecca STEP out and dip? I missed that.
First herbst sale show with Carsten when they were presenting a white electric heater. She reiterates during the energy ratgeiber last show of the day in the first set where Diana is seated and she's standing, a bunch of heelpops/dips.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I did see that. The last shoe really sucked, a few complained and “hiding the girls” behind the panels.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I get what you guys mean with what you're saying about how the girls wear different shoes to serve different preferences, but damn it I miss Monika wearing classic pumps and nylons. And now this new girl Tracy shows up and shes in literally every video, but nothing but boots and straps. I miss Monka wearing classic pumps and I wish Tracy would too to see if she would heelpop naturally or if it would look the forced.

I read above Merve Niemann may come back? WOAH, she was my fav. I noticed in last two or three videos before leaving, she was playing into the shoeplay element. She never did. Anyway, I thought I'd share.

For me, I'm a strange type of fetish. I like shoeplay and the suspense of shoeplay. I don't really get into anything super sexual other than just what you might see in public. Right now, obviously, Diana and Rebecca are perfect for my interests.
Big shoeplay fan
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

There was rumors about Merve but those got shot down. Tracy is just Monika 2.0. I think Pearl intentionally hired someone that would be strappy and boots. Monika if she shoeplayed would crush it…but outside if very very slight heel pops, she’s never done anything.
Globe

Post by Globe »

KMFDNFAN wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:51 pm.
For me, I'm a strange type of fetish. I like shoeplay and the suspense of shoeplay. I don't really get into anything super sexual other than just what you might see in public. Right now, obviously, Diana and Rebecca are perfect for my interests.
I don't think yours is strange at all, I have the exact same tbh ! The thrill of the teasing, wondering whether or not they'll indulge us a beautiful shoeplay for a bit of pain relief is what I like the most.

As you said, the A-team does it perfectly, and knowing they also tease us willingly adds a bit of spiciness to it too.

I always love when Diana or Rebecca give us the little smirk before starting their dangling or dipping.
I surely make this up and i'm most likely 100% in the wrong but it looks like they're thinking in their head "I'm gonna give you, perverts, what you want because I also like it"
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I would have to guess that they probably enjoy it while also they love the relief.
When Dian shoeplays behind something, most times she’ll find a way to give us even a quick glimpse as to what she’s doing…she loves it
Globe

Post by Globe »

Yeah I mean you're probably right.
They must also like the power they hold with just their feet and how it makes them feel desired by their viewers.

Idk if you guys (especially you Mr.Mike and BF) been watching for long enough to know the answer but what actually started all of this though ? Is pearl wanting a viewership increase the main reason? Why did they turn to this "fetish" content in parallel of their teleshopping ?
It doesn't stop to feet as they also make some hand fetish stuff (zooms, tapping, tracing and contouring objects...) eventho the community must be much smaller than us.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Yeah that's what I was going to say. Maybe part of the reason there is suddenly a GOLD MINE of shoeplay is business related. They certainly increased their audience!

You know, it makes me wonder ----- if this channel suddenly condones it ---- could it ever be a fad that gets picked up in mass?

I imagine the larger organizations will definitely discourage shoeplay, but maybe some of these European channels that are smaller and hiring models with business experience are more common than we think? It couldn't possibly just be Pearl TV right? It's not like fucking El Dorado - or a unicorn - or something that's only spoken as legend. Certainly there's more right???? A MAN CAN DREAM!
Big shoeplay fan
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

You know, I wish I knew when it all changed. I asked BF and he didn’t know. I used to watch the show on occasion hoping to catch something because it always seemed a bit edgy…but maybe a few mentioned a dangle or so and it just took off from there. Weird that for years, Diana never did anything and now she’s a Goddess.
This will never ever happen in America we are way too prudish for that.

As for other countries…that’s my goal. I look at places like Uzbekistan, Mongolia, Albania, Indonesia….to find stuff even similar to this. South America as well…looking for countries that maybe “wouldn’t give a shit” about a meaningless thing like shoeplay
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Anything happen today? Saw a few of the early shows, both girls did a bit (even a dual dangling Lin the dark…definitely on purpose because you could see them both laughing about it)

At airport so didn’t see any later shows
Globe

Post by Globe »

Nothing crazy, euro mega show afterward wasn't particularly that good except maybe for the 10 last mins where the A-team went back to their "duel".

Energy show a few Heelpops/Dipping by Rebecca on camera and Diana had some weird flamingo stances behind the panels in the second segment of the show that I think you'll like.

And very last show a bit of dangling by Rebecca seated on a high table. Could have been really good if she had gone a bit more aggressive on the shoeplay. I was secretly hoping for her pump to fall down but it didn't happen lol.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:39 pm Nothing crazy, euro mega show afterward wasn't particularly that good except maybe for the 10 last mins where the A-team went back to their "duel".

Energy show a few Heelpops/Dipping by Rebecca on camera and Diana had some weird flamingo stances behind the panels in the second segment of the show that I think you'll like.

And very last show a bit of dangling by Rebecca seated on a high table. Could have been really good if she had gone a bit more aggressive on the shoeplay. I was secretly hoping for her pump to fall down but it didn't happen lol.
I love when Diana does the flamingo stance!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Overlook

Post by Overlook »

Gentlemen, please watch Rebecca and Diana's shows today.
Incredible 10 show where Diana has dropped her shoe and Rebecca has on several occasions almost all of her fingers out of her in the dangling.
Day to applaud these two women.
Please, PEARL TV, forget about the Tracys and Monikas, and let Rebecca and Diana present every day.
WHAT A SHOW, BY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Overlook wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:47 pm Gentlemen, please watch Rebecca and Diana's shows today.
Incredible 10 show where Diana has dropped her shoe and Rebecca has on several occasions almost all of her fingers out of her in the dangling.
Day to applaud these two women.
Please, PEARL TV, forget about the Tracys and Monikas, and let Rebecca and Diana present every day.
WHAT A SHOW, BY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Diana dropped her shoe about 3 times today and i loved it. I would say i agree but i think the show does need Monika. I like her (Monika) but not on everyday.(personally not a fan of Tracy)
Globe

Post by Globe »

Diana was exceptional today, shoe drops left and right on camera. Truly a goddess when she's on her day.

Rebecca a bit more disappointing though she looked amazing as always. Most of the time dangling but never to the full extent like she used to (only one proper toes out dangling under the lights and a long one in the dark from far). Been a while since we've seen a proper Rebecca move barefooted !

Last show was a doozy, they call in a wellness show only for it to be 10 mins and with a single massage chair ahah. Was too good to be true.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

A nice day with Diana. i love when she does the flamingo stance and the Rebecca move. She looked great today as always. (thank you Diana)
Globe

Post by Globe »

Diana you are the pillar of this show, what would we do without you... thank you for holding us down most of the time.

New girl Tracy coming back next week. She ended on a better note the few last times she was around in the shows. Much better outfits and less makeup which defo made her more genuine and natural. That blue jumpsuit was quite sexy. She's now only lacking the pumps but I doubt it will happen anytime soon.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:29 pm Diana you are the pillar of this show, what would we do without you... thank you for holding us down most of the time.

New girl Tracy coming back next week. She ended on a better note the few last times she was around in the shows. Much better outfits and less makeup which defo made her more genuine and natural. That blue jumpsuit was quite sexy. She's now only lacking the pumps but I doubt it will happen anytime soon.
i agree but id love to see Rebecca in the blue jumpsuit and Diana in the Red one!
Globe

Post by Globe »

Slow start to the week, A-team was looking spectacular as always but not much action throughout the shows. Camera shots didn't help too with a lot of zooms...

Rebecca was very adventurous with that yellow dress. The perfect mix between classy and yet sexy with the split and tights tops outline visible.
I can only dream of the day she wears this with stockings instead (shooting my shot we never know :pray: )

Tracy always with the sandals, and no news of Monika, 3 weeks gone mia is starting to be quite a lot no ?