DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

Well BF I can only advise you to take a look at the last energy show, two long flamingo stance by Diana.
She spent the whole show barefeet hidden behind the table.
Her dipping seems really genuine, she looks like she's in excruciating pain wearing those black pumps standing.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Could they have possibly put more shit in the way of Diana’s feet. Uselesss pieces of wood that just block.

I think 100% a lot of her dips are legit, especially the ones where she’s hiding. I think back in the day she, like most women knew and thought it’s frowned upon to do that on camera…but then 2 years ago happened…not only did she find out there was an audience for shoeplay but that PEARLTV was okay with it.
Just my 2 pennies
Dole

Post by Dole »

Apparently, nobody really likes Monika, she has by far the fewest fans............
her voice is also not suitable for TV.

Diana is exceptional, as always, everyone is waiting for Rebecca to return
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:37 pm Well BF I can only advise you to take a look at the last energy show, two long flamingo stance by Diana.
She spent the whole show barefeet hidden behind the table.
Her dipping seems really genuine, she looks like she's in excruciating pain wearing those black pumps standing.
i have to check that out. i was kind of busy today so couldnt really watch. only really caught the 5 euro show and saw her do the Rebecca move but slid her foot all the way out. personally i was a fan of Monika when she first came. i was the one that was on the bandwagon when everybody else was on the Merve wagon. ill say Monika looks great in Black! Diana also looks great in Red! i say the last 2 weeks they both have been on point. so Rebecca is back on Monday and im hearing Merve is suppose to be back next Friday September 1st. We'll see what happens.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Well once again Monika and Diana are both looking great to end the week. Diana went back to the sandals today but im not even mad. She really put on a show yesterday. (Thank you Diana)
Globe

Post by Globe »

Diana is absolutely cooking ever since she came back from vacation. Let's hope Rebecca gets inspired and we get a better than ever A-team next week.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:12 pm Diana is absolutely cooking ever since she came back from vacation. Let's hope Rebecca gets inspired and we get a better than ever A-team next week.
Monday is suppose to be the A-Team but all the guys will be there so Diana may be stuck just walking in the products and not sit down during the Euro shows. They rarely let Diana and Rebecca do segments by themselves anymore nor let them sit next to each other but hoping for the best.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Friday is going to be interesting if that truly is Merve coming back. Hopefully she’s seen the popularity of Diana & Rebecca vs Monika and will “indulge us”. I don’t need blatant full foot stuff…the subtle dips or standing neither 1 shoe off works for me.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:24 am Friday is going to be interesting if that truly is Merve coming back. Hopefully she’s seen the popularity of Diana & Rebecca vs Monika and will “indulge us”. I don’t need blatant full foot stuff…the subtle dips or standing neither 1 shoe off works for me.
i have no expectations for Merve. it's all about Diana for me anyway and if Rebecca is leaving for good she definitely will be missed! also i hope they brink back that tall girl from last christmas. i forget her name tho, she seem like she would mesh well with Diana once she gets more comfortable on the show. Hopefully that dude will now finally stop asking "Where's Rebecca?" on every pearl tv upload smh......
Overlook

Post by Overlook »

Hello, today in theory is Rebecca's return, we'll see if it's true or if they lie to us again.
The truth is that Pearl TV bores me more and more, it's Monika's intoxication, it appears every day, in all the programs, in all the downloads and to watch a program in German, to see absolutely nothing... well, no I like it.
I don't understand what Pearl TV is doing, they have Rebecca and Diana who assure them high ratings and downloads and yet they only provide Monika and the excaso 600 views of her.
Rebecca and Diana don't go out together anymore, because Monika always has to be on all the shows.
A month or so ago they introduced Monika and Rebecca, the next day they downloaded 5 videos of Monika and 1 of Rebecca. What happened? Well, it's clear, Rebecca's video had more views than Monika's 5 videos together.
It seems that the channel has put its worst enemy in charge of the program, because otherwise it is incomprehensible what they are doing.
Personally, if Rebecca doesn't come back, I'm going to watch this program very little.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Rebecca hope you enjoyed the time off. Would still love it to see her standing with 1 shoe off …Diana has done it and OMG!!
Overlook

Post by Overlook »

Disappointing return of Rebecca. It is very sad to see Diana shine and Rebecca do absolutely nothing. It seems to me that the Rebecca of 2022 will no longer return.
Globe

Post by Globe »

I mean it's her first day back, gotta leave her some time, you can't expect from her to jump right into it. Before her month vacation, she was offering pretty nice scenes. What leaves a bitter taste is she won't be here tomorrow and we get Monika reclaiming her boring throne.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Rebecca had a few dips today but not much. Diana was on fire.

BF do you know if we have the first video where Diana dipped or shoeplayed? I’m curious what the reactions were like since she was there for years and never did anything.
Globe

Post by Globe »

I'm not quite sure but one thing I've noticed about Rebecca among the months/years...

Some of her best plays mostly come from friday afternoons with Diana. From what I've seen, they used to get lunch together at a restaurant on friday noon just before joining the shows.
Might be a far stretch but maybe a drink disinhibits her just enough to indulge us her true nature and stop hiding it everytime a camera pans onto her.

I think we sometimes forget (me first...) that Diana & Rebecca don't owe us anything. I'm grateful that they even consider playing with and for us sometimes.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:20 pm Rebecca had a few dips today but not much. Diana was on fire.

BF do you know if we have the first video where Diana dipped or shoeplayed? I’m curious what the reactions were like since she was there for years and never did anything.
honestly i dont even know when was when the first time she actually shoeplayed or dipped.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Yup it's now a Diana & Monika team at Pearl.

Rebecca is not coming back until the 11th sept...
Looks like she'll just make a monthly appeareance here and there to fill in a gap when one of the other 2 is missing, just as she did yesterday.

I don't remember how Jessica, AKK or Merve left Pearl but was there even an official announcement ?

One thing I don't understand aswell is how Xavi Centelles somehow never seems to know the upcoming planning for the next day yet he knows Rebecca is absent up until the 11th.
It'd be so much easier if they'd release a weekly planning showing the hosts for each day.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:18 pm Yup it's now a Diana & Monika team at Pearl.

Rebecca is not coming back until the 11th sept...
Looks like she'll just make a monthly appeareance here and there to fill in a gap when one of the other 2 is missing, just as she did yesterday.

I don't remember how Jessica, AKK or Merve left Pearl but was there even an official announcement ?

One thing I don't understand aswell is how Xavi Centelles somehow never seems to know the upcoming planning for the next day yet he knows Rebecca is absent up until the 11th.
It'd be so much easier if they'd release a weekly planning showing the hosts for each day.
Jessica and Cindy were done dirty by Pearl TV. Merve never officially left. She got sick and never actually came back. There were rumors she was coming back but a while back Pearl TV himself said in the chat that most likely she's not coming back. now all of a sudden she's supposed to be back on Friday. Ann was suppose to have a show but it never happened and she ended up leaving. idk if she left on her own or if Pearl TV gave her the boot like they did Jessica and Cindy. The other girl from Christmas time i think her name was Adriana (im not totally sure) she was only used for a could days then she was gone. So idk how things work over there but like i been saying Rebecca is slowly moving on to better things and i wish her the best but she will be greatly missed by a lot of fans and Diana of course. Now once again Xavi keeps bringing up the Diana show. I heard her tell Xavi in an IG live after a Pearl TV taping with Rebecca that she wasnt gonna do the Diana show again and that she didnt really want to do it again. But as you can see he keeps bringing it up. Globe Xavi is their inside man. They tell him more than he let's off. They all speak to him personally including the ladies.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

No “straps down” today?
I noticed Nicky A said no one really knows if Merve is coming back Friday or not….why is this so “Top Secret”?
Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:12 pm No “straps down” today?
I noticed Nicky A said no one really knows if Merve is coming back Friday or not….why is this so “Top Secret”?
No clue as I didn't really bother checking out the shows as soon as I saw the sandals. Monika had a nice looking dress but those ugly heels again.

Looks like something fishy is going down behind people's back. Idk who's pulling the strings but questionable choices are being made.

Nicky A seems to be genuine, I don't understand why Xavi keeps the chat to "Quiet" as soon as the Merve or Rebecca topic is mentionned.