DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

Ha Ha…wait till next week when Diana is on vacation and Rebecca is at her other job. It will be Monika TV 24/7

Dole

Post by Dole »

I agree
not enough Rebecca or Diane today again
Monika insists on every show...today it's not just at 17pm
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I dont understand why Xavi and Chester insist to argue with that idiot Windom everyday. he dont listen to nobody or anything. Claims he blocked everybody except Xavi. yet he still in the chat talking his BS. then you got the other idiot BackToTheFuture who just says the same crap over and over "I hope they ask Xavi" or "i hope Windom ask Mr. Mike" it not even funny it's corny. then he even admitted he's just there to troll Xavi. i dont understand why Pearl TV or Nicky A. wont ban these idiots from the chat smh....once again let it be me or Mr. Mike and we would be banned already.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

Someone know why they have no problem to upload video with Diana shoeplay but some video with Rebecca shoeplay were never upload ?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Man Rebecca & Diana just put on a nice show during A/C segment
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

BTW maybe Pearl is listening…we are getting a nice dose of the “A-Team” today
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Diana is on an absolute mission to tease us today. She's really amazing!
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

All thanks go to Diana she really save the day...
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Diana was great today. The 5 Euro show was excellent. I wish they had more segments like the A/C segment with Rebecca and Diana with the table for them to lean on. Well Rebecca is done for the rest of the week so just Monica and Diana to end the week. Then Diana gonna be on vacation. So let's see what Rebecca will do next week. Btw the chat is getting out of control now. I had to block those idiots Windom and BackToTheFuture. Also Xavi needs to chill and stop correcting people and going at them when they mention certain ladies. The argument with Arcadia was unnecessary in my opinion just because of the compliment he gave on the segment with Rebecca and Diana. Xavi attacks him with respect Monika crap again. First off Monika wasnt even in that segment. Second we are allowed to have our own opinions on the ladies and certain ladies. They all have their own fans. Just because one of them wasnt mentioned just jumping on people trying to correct them is wrong. (That gets really annoying) Then when he's questioned about it he says "ive been a fan since 2017" what the hell has that got to do with anything? Nobody cares how long you been a fan. Everybody knows Rebecca and Diana are the more popular of the 3 ladies. Again Monika has her own fans as well. When somebody mention Monika he got nothing to say. it's obvious Xavi has no control in the chat nor can he really defend himself when people go at him for the stuff he says and does that's when Chester and Nicky A. seem to appear. Pearl TV also sees all this nonsense going on in the chat and says nothing or does anything about it so these people just keep coming in the chat and do their usual trolling and bs as always, nor do they follow the rules or anything.
Globe

Post by Globe »

2 shows where the A-team is together and they give us their best versions of themselves standing and seated... What are you doing Pearl ? No way they don't notice the audience, the comments... They must be delusionnal.
The downfall will be so big when these 2 quit. Only Monika and her 10 fans watching the liveshows. She barely pulls off 400-500 views on their youtube uploads while the other 2 easily break the 2k views every time, nearly 4x as much.

The chat going worse and worse every day and neither Xavi nor Nicky.A seem to be willing to ban the 2 obvious trolls that even an 8 year old could notice. What's the point of having a 7 days subscriber mode when you don't use it to keep unwanted chatters away.

Also, I must say Diana is back to some really high standards, I love the fact she has added her own version of the "Rebecca move" to her shoeplay. It's always a delight to watch her when she's in one those days.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:34 pm 2 shows where the A-team is together and they give us their best versions of themselves standing and seated... What are you doing Pearl ? No way they don't notice the audience, the comments... They must be delusionnal.
The downfall will be so big when these 2 quit. Only Monika and her 10 fans watching the liveshows. She barely pulls off 400-500 views on their youtube uploads while the other 2 easily break the 2k views every time, nearly 4x as much.

The chat going worse and worse every day and neither Xavi nor Nicky.A seem to be willing to ban the 2 obvious trolls that even an 8 year old could notice. What's the point of having a 7 days subscriber mode when you don't use it to keep unwanted chatters away.

Also, I must say Diana is back to some really high standards, I love the fact she has added her own version of the "Rebecca move" to her shoeplay. It's always a delight to watch her when she's in one those days.
I agree she's been great pretty much all week so far. I also agree about them not willing to do anything about the 2 trolls. When the chat gets locked again dont say you were warned. Also another weird thing they released a behind the scenes video the other day after all this time and no Rebecca to be found on it.
Dole

Post by Dole »

As @globe said
Monika really has no rating compared to Rebeka and Diana
The second week will probably only be Monika without Rebeka
What bothers me the most about Monika is her voice, which is not for television

as for today's show
Diana and Rebecca are outstanding as always
Globe

Post by Globe »

BlackFoot wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:41 pm
I agree she's been great pretty much all week so far. I also agree about them not willing to do anything about the 2 trolls. When the chat gets locked again dont say you were warned. Also another weird thing they released a behind the scenes video the other day after all this time and no Rebecca to be found on it.
I had the exact same thought for the behind the scenes vid. Nice thoughts of them to upload it public again when the other previous ones were only reserved for members.

Yet they pull off a 6 mins vid and Rebecca is nowhere to be seen on a day she's supposed to be present ? I was confused but i think they simply made a mistake when stating the date it was filmed. Monika wasn't even there on the 11th of July.
Globe

Post by Globe »

And about next week, If there is no Rebecca at all, I hope for them Monika will pull of her A-game. Otherwise their viewership will peak at 25 max. Considering the 10 bots that are constantly watching the live 24/7, that leaves 15 real persons top.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Is Diana on vacation for 1 or 2 weeks? With Rebecca here this week, I’m sure she’ll be off all of next week which leaves Monika by herself…horrible week
neil48

Post by neil48 »

Usual perceptive comments from Globe & Blackfoot cover everything going on recently, but will add to the discussion on the Windom/back to the future debacle.

Windom is not just a random idiot on the chat but more likely a serious provocateur/disruptor with a grudge who is out to sabotage it. Blackfoot once suggested the possibility it might be a disgruntled former VIP member who once succeeded in having the chat go private and eventually departed in a fit of pique over some perceived insult and I think he may well be right. The constant stream of inane b/s, the lame attempts at wit, misinformation (Merve is coming back) and threats to email complaints to Pearl are all very similar to that guy and are tactics to make the chat unworkable.

The constant trolling of Xavi seems like score settling and the game of bluff he's playing over "bullying" obviously has Pearl concerned enough to think twice about blocking him outright.

Also interesting that one of the moderators yesterday commented that he was using different account names to make similar comments, and that "back to the future" has at least once denied that he is actually Windom after Xavi called him Windom 2. The stream of crap from them both is getting so similar that it wouldn't surprise me if they are one and the same.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Regardless I don’t get why they can’t be banned. It’s very simple. Or hell if Xavi just blocked them…they’d get bored and leave. Either way, the A-Team was superb today…maybe Diana I’d giving us a farewell present before vacation
neil48

Post by neil48 »

True...in the end I guess it's just the quality of the shows that matters and sorting out Windom and his ilk are a problem for Pearl to solve before Xavi loses it completely. His reaction to innocuous comments expressing a bit of appreciation for anyone not Monika yesterday seemed to indicate a man feeling the strain.

Hope the Diana/Rebecca standing segment and 10 Euro shows are uploaded. Both girls were fantastic in these. A joyously uninhibited performance from Diana in the 10 Euro and it fell totally on her to save the 15/15 and 5 Euro as well.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

We finally got Diana on the last hour standing show but she had the “hooker shoes” on. If she had her pumps from yesterday it would have been awesome. It’s like everyday something doesn’t quite fall into place…
Globe

Post by Globe »

Well deserved vacation for Diana, I hope for her she gets to spend some good time resourcing herself.

It seems like she's has not been missing a whole week for so long. Great she can finally afford some time off.

Now let's see what they got planned for us next week... All I'm asking for is Rebecca at least on monday and tuesday. :please: