What are the best external storage drives?

Anything regarding computer and technology in general.

Moderator: Moderators

Feet_Guy129

What are the best external storage drives?

Post by Feet_Guy129 »

I'm starting to run into an issue. My laptop's storage is almost full, and the only reliable flash drive I have has less a gig left of storage. I'm looking for some external solid state drives. I found one sold by Seagate for around $100. It's 2TB. They also have a 1 TB option for like $90, so I might as well double the storage for only $20 more. Would y'all recommend the Seagate drives? What other ones are good? Preferably 1-2TB for less than $200 and needs to be an SSD not an HDD

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: What are the best external storage drives?

Post by nyllover »

Go for the Wester Digital My Passport. They are VERY reliable, I've been using them for ages. They might be a bit more expensive than what you said, but when it comes to data, saving money usually isn't the safest road to take
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Feet_Guy129

Post by Feet_Guy129 »

nyllover wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:37 pm Go for the Wester Digital My Passport. They are VERY reliable, I've been using them for ages. They might be a bit more expensive than what you said, but when it comes to data, saving money usually isn't the safest road to take
Do they work like flash drives? Like in the sense where you can just plug it in and then drag-n-drop files onto it? Or do you have to install software and partition it and all that shit?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Yes, they work just like flash drives. No software needed
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.