DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by KMFDNFAN »

My 2 cents worth:

It's very nice that these girls are playing along with our interests and not being censorious. They have been generous.

I'm just grateful we have so much content. There is just SO MUCH content here and I love it.

But just to say it once, these girls are married and some have kids. They have friends and hobbies. They do not need to deal with any of us fixating on them or getting too close for comfort. It's not Kayla Jane getting paid to do this shit, they are regular ass girls having fun.

We want to make sure that it's always fun for them. They have no obligation. We want them to have fun. Our fetish is already side-eyed enough. We already get weird funny looks, but there is room in the public eye for this to be less censored, if we behave.

Big shoeplay fan
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Oh, we all agree… We are all on the same page, but there are some real douche bags on that chat that really say the wrong things. I will say that none of them have kids and I believe Rebecca is the only one that is married.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Nicky A and his bots are sleeping... Idk why they don't ban the few trolls that keep coming back. Such a simple solution with their 7 days sub restriction to chat.

On a better note, today was amazing, especially the 2 first shows of Rebecca...
The overall mood was so much better today than all we got the last few weeks.

I'm awaiting to see what shows/segments of today make it through the upload selection just to confirm or not our previous suppositions ;)
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Monika is on vacation so it should be The A-Team then Diana finishing out the rest of the week. Also like Mr. Mike said none of these ladies have kids and the only one married is Rebecca. btw they already know about this forum. also with that being said what's going on in the chat is not people from this forum even though 1 of them was but he has since calmed down. the rest are random idiots that pop in the chat saying things that they asked people not to mention. the main idiot is that guy Windom. He does this stuff on purpose and trolling the chat.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Definitely not my favorite Rebecca outfit today…too “gypsy” like
MM12

Post by MM12 »

She had that heel dangling already though. Really hope Diana changes heels. Getting tired of the straps.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

And todays strappy heels are the ugly cheap looking ones that Monika wears all the time.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:32 pm Definitely not my favorite Rebecca outfit today…too “gypsy” like
I liked it, it defo changes from her usual style but it looks like she is more and more embracing herself. When you compare the outfit she wore 2 years ago and now... I guess Diana had some influence on her self-confidence boost (and deeply hope she's not forced to wear stuff like that by Pearl).
Overlook

Post by Overlook »

Definitely this week Rebecca is not only happier but she is also more playful, she has had two very good days, I hope she continues like this. I also have to say that regardless of how playful she is, I see Rebbeca more beautiful and impressive every day, yesterday she was really incredible. If you see the programs from the start and see those of now, the change for the better is brutal.
So........ I would say these things:
At Pearl TV ...... don't look for presenters, because you have the best presenter at home, and when she works, she always has to be the first presenter, never in the background, because the difference is brutal.
To Rebecca, I hope you'll be with us for a long time and we can see you improve even more.
To the cameraman of the show, please don't get nervous when Rebecca plays, and don't change my take.
That is just my opinion.
Globe

Post by Globe »

100% agree with what you mentioned and i think your opinion is fondly shared among many of us.
Her growth both on the model and host aspect of her work is fabulous. She manages to present/host as good (even better) as the guys and most of the shows where she is the main presenter are the best of their program.

I wish her the best, at Pearl or in other endeavors if she has the chance to develop other personal projects.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

ok enough is enough. everyday this idiot troll "WindomRettes" comes in the chat starting crap but they have told him time and time again to stop the nonsense and respect the rules of the chat but he refuse to listen. now his thing is reporting people for bullying when he seems to bully Xavi everyday. so what i dont understand is if this dude refuses to follow the rules why not ban him already and be done with it. why argue with this moron everyday? he says he reported Chester and Mr. Mike for bullying and waiting for a response from youtube smh..... I think Pearl TV just needs to close the chat again for the summer. this seems to be the time most of morons and idiots show up in that chat.
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Straps again...those better be off today. Mr. Mike we might need you to work your magic.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

idk why everybody so surprised. Diana always wear strappy sandals in the spring/summer months. the days of wearing the famous loose brown heels are over. i think she gave those shoes away. i know she was giving away a large portion of her shoe collection. i believe Xavi and Chester bought most of them for her. we just have to wait and see if she'll indulge us when she's ready. Btw she still looks great! :love:
Globe

Post by Globe »

Yup not surprised aswell, hey at least now she sometimes loses the straps off :mrgreen:

A-team is back tomorrow if Xavi is not mistaking. Looks like A-team days will be Monday, Tuesday and Friday during summer.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Speaking of the devil...
image_2023-06-29_203740812.png
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Diana is wearing red heels with an ankle strap today. But she already had them undone in an early segment. Could be a good sign for us.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Diana has go some new red shoes (strappy) but she looks great today. First segment this morning she’s already taken straps off.
MM12

Post by MM12 »

She took them off already. Sigh
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Complete outfit change
MM12

Post by MM12 »

The red outfit was incredible...