DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

Yh idk it's really weird, she dangles pretty much every show but it's always angled in a way we don't see much of the action.
Diana on the other hand is teasing on every chance she has. I'm guessing it also depends on the camera man chosing the shots.

Overlook

Post by Overlook »

uff.... it's all very strange. Team A does not interact. Look at today, they have not even looked at each other's faces, especially in the 5 mega show, every time Diana came out with the product to present ..... they did not exchange a glance. She has also been noticed at the latest solar panel show. It seems there are problems between them.

Regarding today's presentations, more of the same. Rebecca has stopped playing and Diana in the last show is spectacular.

I'm really shocked that Rebecca doesn't play into Diana's game, she has Diana playing with her shoes right under her nose and she looks at her and doesn't do anything.

It's a shame, because Rebecca has always been my favorite, but she's been in off mode for a long time.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Yes something was very off today, maybe she just wasn't comfy with those heels.
During the last show, when I saw Diana had unstrapped her shoes and started blatantly dangling in front of her, even glancing at her with the "let's battle" eyes, I was 100% expecting Becca to respond. She, as an answer, dangled for approximately 5 secs and nothing else.
neil48

Post by neil48 »

Really guys, some of this speculation is getting a bit over the top...there are problems between Rebecca & Diana, Rebecca has toned things down & forgotten us, Rebecca's refusing to engage in shoeplay battles with Diana...etc. etc.

The A team is not interacting because Pearl doesn't really want an A team; Rebecca & Diana are rarely seated together except in the dreary energy shows and are seldom in the main shows together because Monika becomes invisible when they are. Rebecca is mainly teamed with Monika in the main shows lately and is given an increasingly secondary role; the products and presenting role now mostly go straight to Monika, whose necklines keep getting lower and whose close-ups keep getting closer. It's quite simply about keeping Monika in the foreground.

As for Rebecca toning things down why wouldn't she. Her last great scenes in the June 8 5 Euro shows were never even uploaded so why bother when it's obvious that it's preferred you don't upstage the two full time stars. I don't expect, as Blackfoot has speculated, that Rebecca will continue with the show for all that long, and we can then limit our expectations entirely to the exciting prospect of Diana (who I adore incidentally) unstrapping a sandal or Monika taking off a boot.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

If Monika shoeplayed she would blow it up.
I think Rebecca’s best days are behind us. Honestly I think it was fun for her for a while but she’s over it. It would be nice to get sone new girls on the show. I love Rebecca but she’s moved on.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

There's no problem with the A-Team. Rebecca, Diana and their friends were out to dinner earlier. (like a triple date night) so if there were a problem i doubt they would still be hanging out together. honestly like neil said i think it's Pearl TV's doing mostly. the censoring in the chat, the toned down shoeplay, the A Team rarely together on a segment or actually near each other. like i said i believe Rebecca is planning to leave later this year. i believe her other projects are starting to take off and she will devote herself to that. and like we all noticed Rebecca segments dont seem to get uploaded anymore these days unless Monika is in them. Pearl TV is taking their sweet time with finding new girls and this year is all about Monika. just my 2 cents. (just my opinion but i could be wrong)
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I feel like the last 12-16 months has been”all about Monika”…they are just forcing us to make her our favorite
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

That new girl is not bad at all. She kind of reminds me of Jessica a little bit. It's cool her and Diana are wearing matching colors too. (white and pink)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Would like to see her on a standing segment…see if Diana taught her anything
Dole

Post by Dole »

Was it just a test or is she a new girl?

my opinion about Monika
I don't like Monika
her voice is also strange
I don't know why Pearl promotes Monika.

Other girls are much more beautiful
Globe

Post by Globe »

Took a quick look at the new girl, she's good, decent replacement in the long term for Rebecca I suppose. Hope they take a decision this time unlike all the other castings we've seen.

Fully agree with you Dole, nothing personnal against Monika but she is not as genuine and much more "fake" during the liveshows.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

t keast give new girl a month with all types of shows. They usually just give them one segment and then we never see them again. Let’s let her do some shows and see if she is shoeplay worthy
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Dole wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:58 pm Was it just a test or is she a new girl?

my opinion about Monika
I don't like Monika
her voice is also strange
I don't know why Pearl promotes Monika.

Other girls are much more beautiful
it was just a casting test but honestly i think Pearl TV is full of it with these casting tests. that other girl Cheryl Lynn i(i think that was her name) got a huge liking from the chat and viewers but we never saw her again. the Goth girl was a no go from the start. and the girl before her i forget her name but i liked her but she was definitely nervous and shy but once again never saw or heard about her since. They should have kept that tall girl from the beginning of the year. she was cool and did a couple of shows but yet again never to be seen again. i think Pearl TV is stalling to keep Rebecca working as along as possible. they know once she leaves half the viewers will too. once Diana decides to leave the show will be pretty much done. then they will have to scramble to find new girls and Monika wont be able to maintain viewership from most of the fans.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Seeing how good of a friendship they both have, i wouldnt be surprised if Diana follows Rebecca footsteps and quits not much longer after her. Especially since her german has improved a lot, I'm sure she'd get plenty of opportunities elsewhere.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:11 pm Seeing how good of a friendship they both have, i wouldnt be surprised if Diana follows Rebecca footsteps and quits not much longer after her. Especially since her german has improved a lot, I'm sure she'd get plenty of opportunities elsewhere.
Diana is Pearl TV and she knows it. she's been there the longest. she has outlasted all the other favorites. (Dany was the reason i started watching Pearl TV) i believe she knows once she leaves the show will go downhill. IF i was Diana when Rebecca leaves id ask for a pay raise. especially for all the nonsense she puts up with from idiots and rude fans on a regular basis. it's pretty much a job where she can be herself, have fun and do most of what she wants. (just my 2 cents)
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I must say Rebecca is looking really good in those tight jeans today and they are letting her sit close to Diana right now and she's dangling. too bad Diana cant join in because she wearing those sandal heels again and she has to bring in the products so no time to unstrap and play with Rebecca. hopefully we'll get some good shows today to end the week.
Overlook

Post by Overlook »

Good show by Rebecca in 15X15, I was very happy to see a "Rebecca movie" show again. Nice way to end the week, thanks Rebecca.
Then there hasn't been much of a thing so far, just a dip that cut the camera with ads at the exact moment he was doing it. bad luck!!!!!.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Rebecca and those browns leather pumps, she started it all with them and by the looks of it, they're still her fetish heels...

Old school dangling today with the Rebecca move during 15h15 show and solid duo with Diana in the last show of tonight.

A-team only on Monday, let's hope they maintain the dynamic of today !
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Wow i cant believe it Mr. Mike, Chester actually stuck up for you today against Windom. Good to see people come together against the forces of evil! Now hopefully Nicky A. or whoever will ban that idiot!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I was shocked as well