DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:04 pm Italiaq is another tool. Very brash on there asking Diana to wear heels
i see it. he comes here then goes to the chat and start begging for stuff. when he first came he use to beg Rebecca to dangle and stuff.

i love a woman's nylon feet!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike and Globe just in case you missed it Diana took off the strap again and dangled at the end of the last show.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t think that is for us. I think those shoes hurt. The other day when she took straps off there was a moment you couldn’t see blow her thighs but you could tell she too the left shoe off…the look on her face was complete relief…
Globe

Post by Globe »

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:04 pm Mr. Mike and Globe just in case you missed it Diana took off the strap again and dangled at the end of the last show.
Thanks for letting me know, i was skipping today given the last liveshows... I would have missed it !
It's funny it now is a thing for her to remove her straps. I think I I had only see her do it once ever before this week. And it was because of a dangling tease by Rebecca where she couldn't refrain herself from responding (it was during last summer i think).
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

We got “The A-Team” on Monday…fingers crossed 🤞
neil48

Post by neil48 »

I wonder if Flame has preserved any of the better Rebecca moments from the Thursday June 8 shows, notably the extended dangling sequences in the 5 Euro show, and might consider putting them on his own channel. Pearl seems to have cancelled Rebecca to the extent of avoiding uploads of even the most entertaining shows with their so-called "full team".
Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:07 pm We got “The A-Team” on Monday…fingers crossed 🤞
Let's see tomorrow how they handle the full team, if they ghost the A-team for the prime liveshows once again... :crash:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Pretty solid start from the “A-Team” this morning
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:38 pm Pretty solid start from the “A-Team” this morning
i need to catch up. woke up late today. why are people so hardheaded in the chat smh....
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Diana had the straps off again today during the solar panel show. Constant dipping and removing heels. Then she stood behind the panel and her height kept changing.
Screenshot_20230619_153052_YouTube.jpg
Globe

Post by Globe »

Diana went bonkers today. She delivered in every show she was part of. From standing dipping to crazy toe dangling, straps removal and barefeet.
It looks like she really wanted to show that white pedicure she got ;)

I'm actually quite certain she spent like more than 1/2 of her show time shoeplaying.

Rebecca was a little more shy, nice dangling segments but she most of the time angles her foot in a way we only see part of her sole and her heel.

If they are together again tomorrow, i'd be willing to bet the day is going to be grandiose. Wouldn't be surprised if they give us a footsie, foot massage product segment or something like that...
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:46 pm Diana went bonkers today. She delivered in every show she was part of. From standing dipping to crazy toe dangling, straps removal and barefeet.
It looks like she really wanted to show that white pedicure she got ;)

I'm actually quite certain she spent like more than 1/2 of her show time shoeplaying.

Rebecca was a little more shy, nice dangling segments but she most of the time angles her foot in a way we only see part of her sole and her heel.

If they are together again tomorrow, i'd be willing to bet the day is going to be grandiose. Wouldn't be surprise if they give us a footsie, foot massage product segment or something like that...

yes it was vintage Diana today and loved it. she looked great as always and i have to show some love to Monika who also looked great today as well. i loved her dress and the beach segment with her was was nice too.
Globe

Post by Globe »

BlackFoot wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:10 pm

yes it was vintage Diana today and loved it. she looked great as always and i have to show some love to Monika who also looked great today as well. i loved her dress and the beach segment with her was was nice too.
Monika was indeed great, she is always radiant and in very nice dresses ! I'm just (obviously) not a fan of her big clumsy shoes.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This new guy John Darkss is being a real tool. Saying “I know what to do and what to ask for”.
Jackwad is going to get the chat shutdown again
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:20 pm
BlackFoot wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:10 pm

Monika was indeed great, she is always radiant and in very nice dresses ! I'm just (obviously) not a fan of her big clumsy shoes.
Xavi says it because she cut her foot last year. regular heels hurt her foot. i do remember when she cut her toe. Pearl TV actually posted a pic of it on their youtube channel. so maybe that is why she dont wear regular heels much any more. when she first came she did and she also wore nylons alot too. her segment with vibration platform was one of the longest running replays ive seen on that channel. they ran that for almost 6 months.
Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:33 pm This new guy John Darkss is being a real tool. Saying “I know what to do and what to ask for”.
Jackwad is going to get the chat shutdown again
yeah i saw that. you tried to tell him but he didnt listen then Xavi tried to tell him and still didnt listen. I was surprised Chester aint say anything. then this idiot says "we are the fans and i want them to hear my voice telling them what i like" smh.... it's not about what you like dummy. they are doing us a favor by doing a bit of teasing and shoeplay. He might be the reason Diana changed shoes later on. You are right like i been saying sooner or later the chat will get shutdown again.
MM12

Post by MM12 »

The A Team putting on a decent show right now...Diana kept her straps on all day and now she finally switched to pumps and the dangling is great!
Globe

Post by Globe »

Thoughts on today's liveshows ?
Ladies were all beautiful, but i should have kept my mouth shut yesterday lol. Not much action, thankfully Diana saved the party on a late note.

I'm still confident that Rebecca won't let Diana stay so much ahead in the dangling battle of this week.
The A-team will be presenting tomorrow aswell, I am calling brown heels and crazy dangle all day ;)

On another hand, they uploaded the liveshows of yesterday featuring the A-team !
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

We need some more standing shoeplay. Missed all of today in a golf tournament. Glad the A-Team back tomorrow. Need a whole day of Diana in heels.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Globe wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:26 pm I'm still confident that Rebecca won't let Diana stay so much ahead in the dangling battle of this week.
The A-team will be presenting tomorrow aswell, I am calling brown heels and crazy dangle all day ;)
Well i was a quarter right, indeed a change of heels, not brown but pink. No crazy dangle in sight tho...

I don't know if my expectations have gotten too high but no segment catches me off guard like it used to happen. Don't get me wrong, the A-team was stunning today, but apart maybe Diana taking off the straps again in the last show, nothing stood out.

A-team is off tomorrow and most likely friday, see you on monday. :friends:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Rebecca has REALLY toned it down. We get the dangle and when standing we get the occasional leg crossover heel pop…I haven’t seen a true dipping sequence from her for a while.
Looks like chased off that douche John Darkss