Most Wonderful Time of Year

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Most Wonderful Time of Year

Post by JWCooley126 »

Spring in the Northeast! Granted we had a mild winter this season, but fashion dictates boots in the winter for the most part. I work at a large hospital and there are hundreds (maybe thousands) of women that dress business professional TL:DR flats, heels, and mules season! I'm also lucky because I don't have to worry about flip-flops, sandals, crocs or other hideous shoes because of the professional setting. Already got my first glimpse of shoe removal today. I was walking past a lunch area and saw a young brunette doctor sitting with her legs crossed and feet out of some pastel green flats (one of my favorite poses). Got a nice look at her soles as I walked past. In most cases its too risky to film before anyone asks, its a busy place, but if an opportunity presents itself I'll post some candids. Excited for the spring season!

Leopard

Re: Most Wonderful Time of Year

Post by Leopard »

Hope you will get many chances and post here :)
JWCooley126 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:13 pm Spring in the Northeast! Granted we had a mild winter this season, but fashion dictates boots in the winter for the most part. I work at a large hospital and there are hundreds (maybe thousands) of women that dress business professional TL:DR flats, heels, and mules season! I'm also lucky because I don't have to worry about flip-flops, sandals, crocs or other hideous shoes because of the professional setting. Already got my first glimpse of shoe removal today. I was walking past a lunch area and saw a young brunette doctor sitting with her legs crossed and feet out of some pastel green flats (one of my favorite poses). Got a nice look at her soles as I walked past. In most cases its too risky to film before anyone asks, its a busy place, but if an opportunity presents itself I'll post some candids. Excited for the spring season!
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

JWCooley126 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:13 pm Spring in the Northeast! Granted we had a mild winter this season, but fashion dictates boots in the winter for the most part. I work at a large hospital and there are hundreds (maybe thousands) of women that dress business professional TL:DR flats, heels, and mules season! I'm also lucky because I don't have to worry about flip-flops, sandals, crocs or other hideous shoes because of the professional setting. Already got my first glimpse of shoe removal today. I was walking past a lunch area and saw a young brunette doctor sitting with her legs crossed and feet out of some pastel green flats (one of my favorite poses). Got a nice look at her soles as I walked past. In most cases its too risky to film before anyone asks, its a busy place, but if an opportunity presents itself I'll post some candids. Excited for the spring season!
Well, in Europe we still have the epidemy of... sneakers. Forget to see ladies in flats, heels or mules on streets here. Sneakers or tennis shoes are everywhere :|
kennyS

Post by kennyS »

MelFresh wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:34 pm
Well, in Europe we still have the epidemy of... sneakers. Forget to see ladies in flats, heels or mules on streets here. Sneakers or tennis shoes are everywhere :|
Fortunately not in Poland😁
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

MelFresh wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:34 pm
same here in my part of the USA
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

kennyS wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:44 pm Fortunately not in Poland😁
In Poland too. Spring is rather cold there this year :(
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

It seems that the situation this year is better then it was in the previous years. The number od ladies who wear flats or loafers is bigger that it was during the pandemics. Also in shoe stores some real shoes including ballet flats are offered, not only fucking sneakers. Maybe our civilzation will survive

On the other hand it is May and I still haven't seen any shoeplay event this year :(
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Sadly, the most wonderful time has passed for me...it's getting too warm for hosiery. My wife's back to ballet flats and peds, or her beloved summer sandals. I will say at least flats are starting to come back into style somewhat.