Does anybody recognize the videos from these screenshots?

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

ShoeplayJ

Does anybody recognize the videos from these screenshots?

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Not too long ago I saw a few previews for a couple of shoeplay videos I was interested in buying, but I never did get the name of the producer/vendor for either one so that I could go and find their stores. Two screenshots are clearly from the same video and the third is one from a totally different video produced by a separate creator. I know the video from the first two screenshots are taken from was being sold somewhere because I remember the preview got removed for copyright purposes (there was no music). I searched C4S as much as I could before the big purge and couldn't find anything. I fear that if it WAS there, it's gone now. But perhaps if anyone has the name of the store or owner, I could track them down and see how to buy it. It looked super hot!

The OTHER video I DID eventually find on C4S but I didn't bookmark it, and of course I never got the name of it. And now when I go looking on C4S it's nowhere to be found. IF you recognize any of these and know who made them, I'd love to know the name so that I could see if maybe the both have their own websites out there or something.

Here's the two screenshots I have
candid shoeplay flats table dammit.jpeg
candid shoeplay flats under table — thumbnail.png
candid shoeplay flats under table — thumbnail.png (37.25 KiB) Viewed 1877 times
14.JPG
Sorry the shots for the first one are so small. I was only ever able to find the thumbnails on Google shortly after the video was removed, and now I can't even find THOSE.

Collegetownstudios

Re: Does anybody recognize the videos from these screenshots?

Post by Collegetownstudios »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:06 pm Not too long ago I saw a few previews for a couple of shoeplay videos I was interested in buying, but I never did get the name of the producer/vendor for either one so that I could go and find their stores. Two screenshots are clearly from the same video and the third is one from a totally different video produced by a separate creator. I know the video from the first two screenshots are taken from was being sold somewhere because I remember the preview got removed for copyright purposes (there was no music). I searched C4S as much as I could before the big purge and couldn't find anything. I fear that if it WAS there, it's gone now. But perhaps if anyone has the name of the store or owner, I could track them down and see how to buy it. It looked super hot!

The OTHER video I DID eventually find on C4S but I didn't bookmark it, and of course I never got the name of it. And now when I go looking on C4S it's nowhere to be found. IF you recognize any of these and know who made them, I'd love to know the name so that I could see if maybe the both have their own websites out there or something.

Hot outdoor shoeplay barefoot with some kind of flats

and again

Some kind of wedges perhaps?

Sorry the shots for the first one are so small. I was only ever able to find the thumbnails on Google shortly after the video was removed, and now I can't even find THOSE.
The first one is probably from Candid German Shoeplay. Give me a few hours, (I'm busy with chores) I'll get his e-mail for you.

The second one is more than likely from ZubatChaser, who is a member of this forum. I think he put it in a massive generous dump a while back, that he gave to the forum. I'll see if it's in there as well.

If not, the second one is DEFINITELY still a Brazilian video.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:40 pm
ShoeplayJ wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:06 pm Not too long ago I saw a few previews for a couple of shoeplay videos I was interested in buying, but I never did get the name of the producer/vendor for either one so that I could go and find their stores. Two screenshots are clearly from the same video and the third is one from a totally different video produced by a separate creator. I know the video from the first two screenshots are taken from was being sold somewhere because I remember the preview got removed for copyright purposes (there was no music). I searched C4S as much as I could before the big purge and couldn't find anything. I fear that if it WAS there, it's gone now. But perhaps if anyone has the name of the store or owner, I could track them down and see how to buy it. It looked super hot!

and again

The first one is probably from Candid German Shoeplay. Give me a few hours, (I'm busy with chores) I'll get his e-mail for you.

The second one is more than likely from ZubatChaser, who is a member of this forum. I think he put it in a massive generous dump a while back, that he gave to the forum. I'll see if it's in there as well.

If not, the second one is DEFINITELY still a Brazilian video.
Thank you, sir!
jack12

Post by jack12 »

and again

Check your inbox pls
nicimai

Post by nicimai »

Hey, can someone give me the e-mail adresses too?
That would be really nice ;)
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

and again

So I've still been looking high and low since I first asked and still no luck. Does anyone recognize anything or know who the producer is? I've the vendor of either of these just so happens to see this, I'd love to buy these!

I'm also curious about where THIS came from...
NYLON FEET. SHEER BLACK.mp4_20230420_170819.447.png
NYLON FEET. SHEER BLACK.mp4_20230420_170831.767.png

It was part of a compilation I got years ago from.....YouTube? Maybe?
NYLON FEET. SHEER BLACK.mp4_20230420_170839.559.png
NYLON FEET. SHEER BLACK.mp4_20230420_171012.375.png
Thought it might've been Barefoot Park but I never found it there when those stores were active. I'm almost positive I've seen a longer preview many years ago, and there was a rear head shot. Mature blonde woman perhaps? Do NOT quote me on that because I'm not even sure if I'm remembering right.