👣 Former Dancer Soles - Kaela Svoboda

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Former Dancer Soles - Kaela Svoboda

Post by FeetCore »

I met Kaela Svoboda (5'6", size 8) in a trailer that housed a few ladies. I was basically introduced to her by a friend of a friend. When I first stepped into her place, my buddy introduced me to everyone as "the Foot Man" and this caused the male resident to show me the ladies one by one. I started by looking at the soles of a hot blonde first and then passing on her feet initially, but I would eventually do a shoot with her later. Then I got Kaela to take her socks off and show me her soles. I also decided to pass on her and I left shortly along with my model scout friend.

While driving away, my scout and I deliberated briefly in my car and he told me that he would not have many other options for me to peruse that day, so I decided to turn around and go back to the trailer. We told Kaela that her feet were ready to be on camera and she grabbed some things and left with us. I learned she was a former strip club dancer who had rhythm as well as great smelling soles and tasty feet. She found this whole thing to be interesting as a 1st time experience, especially when I shoved her foot down my throat and bounced my face into her soles.