Help with the content of this forum

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

colestanding79

Help with the content of this forum

Post by colestanding79 »

Hello! It’s me again. I have 2 questions I wanted to ask. Before I do, I want to preface by saying that I am of the belief “to each his own.” In 2023, if there is something or someone you like, it is your choice. If you attracted to the opposite sex, do that. If you’re attracted to the same sex, it’s your choice. I love women and prefer women sexually; yet I believe what you do in your bedroom is none of my business. With that being said:

1) There was a video from an Asian comedy show that played pranks on people. In one of the vids, there was footsie going on, but when you translate the subtitle of the video it says, “What if the beautiful transgender woman seduces with her feet?

2) Can someone confirm that the owner or website entitled “SaraFInHeels” is a woman doing shoeplay in pantyhose?

I hope no one is offended by the questions I ask. I thought that this forum was focused on the beautiful female feet and I will continue to support as well as enjoy the intended content of this forum. To those of the LBGTQIA community, there may be a flood of negative replies to this post, but my love and support will continue for your community will continue. Thank you all for the forum as well as all of you. Enjoy your day
Attachments
5E0DBDCB-62A0-469E-8BD3-F6E4D0C660ED.jpeg
A02104FB-DA49-4BC9-9D18-86BEF267A57E.jpeg
AB5D1BD7-0360-4602-9F6A-01A352679795.jpeg

Collegetownstudios

Re: Help with the content of this forum

Post by Collegetownstudios »

colestanding79 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:14 am Hello! It’s me again. I have 2 questions I wanted to ask. Before I do, I want to preface by saying that I am of the belief “to each his own.” In 2023, if there is something or someone you like, it is your choice. If you attracted to the opposite sex, do that. If you’re attracted to the same sex, it’s your choice. I love women and prefer women sexually; yet I believe what you do in your bedroom is none of my business. With that being said:

1) There was a video from an Asian comedy show that played pranks on people. In one of the vids, there was footsie going on, but when you translate the subtitle of the video it says, “What if the beautiful transgender woman seduces with her feet?

2) Can someone confirm that the owner or website entitled “SaraFInHeels” is a woman doing shoeplay in pantyhose?

I hope no one is offended by the questions I ask. I thought that this forum was focused on the beautiful female feet and I will continue to support as well as enjoy the intended content of this forum. To those of the LBGTQIA community, there may be a flood of negative replies to this post, but my love and support will continue for your community will continue. Thank you all for the forum as well as all of you. Enjoy your day
Don't worry, we all like women here.
I can't be certain that SaraFinHeels is a man or woman. Most women don't like to show face shots, so that is a problem that I cannot answer. I have also never seen the video you're talking about.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well see what happens when a foreign language is translated. I always thought she was a real woman. But now you mentioned it. Her voice is kinda raspy. Wow I was fooled

So you know Korean? There are other scenes I was hoping you can translate please? Also are there other scenes you know about that we don't? Thank you
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

here's another scene in korean
colestanding79

Post by colestanding79 »

This video is legit. It is a woman. I’m glad my Korean came in handy!!! Thanks for the video!!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

colestanding79 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:58 am This video is legit. It is a woman. I’m glad my Korean came in handy!!! Thanks for the video!!!
I don't know she might have been a man first