1st Time With Feeling Nylons

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

1st Time With Feeling Nylons

Post by Baloo_135 »

1st time i got to sexually experience a woman in nylons was with my 1st girlfriend Tia. She also popped my cherry lol. Tia was super athletic and outgoing, kind of a smart ass. And I was more shy and nerdy.... yet also athletic lol. Tia was strongly attracted to me and always made it a point to arouse me before we dated. Once we went to the movies with a group of friends and she was playing footsies under the seats... before she knew I liked feet. She also gave me a BJ at a Halloween party. When we dated I told her I had a thing for nylons and heels. She kept it in mind.

The irony is that Tia's family was super religious.. yet Tia was really sexual. Her mom always tried to convert me and I agreed to go to a service. So one Sunday her mom, aunt, and Tia picked me up for service. When i open the back door I see Tia in a skirt, nude nylons, and patent brown heels. She looked all woman! And she had a devilish grin as she knew how turned on I was.

When we arrive we get to our seats. She sits to my right and crossed her leg my direction. She mainly bobbed her foot up and down... no shoeplay but she wanted me to notice her legs. They looked on point. But the real action was at the restaurant after.

Tia was 5'2 but the heels elongated her. She was Latina and had Angelina Jolie vibes. She made it a point to sit across me while her aunt sat next to me and her mom on the opposite side. They were actually super nice women and very talkative. After we order our drinks Tia firmly pressed her heel into my shin. I made eye contact with her and her eyes pierced mine. Soooo seductive! And now thinking back at how young she was to be acting this way is evening more shocking. And that press made me hard instantly.

Once she had my attention she casually shifted in her seat. I knew what was coming! I suddenly felt her nylon toes lightly touch my ankle. My eyes widened and I smiled yet she kept a straight face. Like she's done this before. Her nylon foot felt AMAZING! Softer than I expected. Just like out of the movies, Tia slowly ran her foot up my pantleg. I bobbed my leg uncontrollably. Next she gripped the top of my sock and pushed it down. Unbelievable! I was ready to burst off that. Then Tia was digging her toes inside my loafer to pop it off! Mind you our booth was exposed and I'm sure some people saw her footsie game... yet I was sooo nervous to have my shoe off.

Since it didn't come off instantly Tia pulled away and put her heel back on. She crossed her arms and I actually heard her impatiently tapping her foot. She looked at me as if to say " Well!? I'm waiting" So I look around to see if the coast was clear. I slip off my loafer to reveal ribbed black gold toe socks. I grazed the top of her foot... and she gave a huge smile. She instantly kicked her heel off and nestled it under my foot. Every so often I'd move and her foot would follow and would want to be under. I got the hint that she liked being touched like this so I rubbed around her foot and she looked content. Before I knew it I her other foot got in the mix. It was very hard to stand up after.

Tia and I dated a while and developed a toxic relationship... yet she was fun for a sexy experience.

Share your 1st experience with nylons! : )

Xzzzy

Re: 1st Time With Feeling Nylons

Post by Xzzzy »

The first time I ever noticed nylons was when I was 5-6 years old and two girls from church were babysitting my brother and I. They were sisters named Shirley and Tami...aged 17 and 15. It was 1981, and girls still wore skirts and nylons back then. Obviously, my memories are pretty fuzzy from when I was 6, but I definitely remember that when we were hanging out, they always had their shoes off, we played games involving their pantyhose feet, and that I liked it very much.

The first time I knowingly "felt" feet in nylons was my sophomore year in high school. I went to a Montessori school, and our small classes were often conducted in circles on the floor or in a collection of couches and loveseats. There were two more girls, Claire and Alexis. Claire was kind of earthy and hippie-ish, and Alexis was preppy and kind of a proto-Blair Waldorf. They didn't always dress up, but they ALWAYS came into our U.S. government class and kicked their shoes off and either tucked their feet under them on the couch or propped them on the coffee table we sat around. One day, Alexis (the hotter one...and Claire was definitely pretty) arrived in the room first, and joined me on the couch (we were decently good friends). She was dressed up that day (Model United Nations), and wearing a tweed skirt and a black sweater, her legs sheathed in light tan hose. Honestly, I had been looking forward to history class all day, cause her legs ended in stylish, two inch high patent leather pumps, and I knew they'd be coming off. I did not know they'd be coming off in my lap.

Lexi (her name to everyone) turned around on the couch, and swung her feet up into my lap and crossed her ankles demurely, and said "been a long day, man. Help a sister out?"...smiling and pointing to her feet. I was frozen...was I supposed to rub her calves? There's no....way....and I took off a shoe. Then the other. Her pedicure was gloriously cherry red. The toe seams of her sheer hose perfectly in place. There was no scent except a whiff of soap and leather. Those shoes were on the floor where I dropped them for the next forty four minutes. Those sixteen year old feet were the first my fifteen year old hands ever massaged. I saw Lexi's feet (bare, socked, or hosed) most days for the rest of her time at school until she graduated. I rubbed them several more times. But that was probably the best day I ever had in high school.
Baloo_135

Re: 1st Time With Feeling Nylons

Post by Baloo_135 »

Xzzzy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:44 am The first time I ever noticed nylons was when I was 5-6 years old and two girls from church were babysitting my brother and I. They were sisters named Shirley and Tami...aged 17 and 15. It was 1981, and girls still wore skirts and nylons back then. Obviously, my memories are pretty fuzzy from when I was 6, but I definitely remember that when we were hanging out, they always had their shoes off, we played games involving their pantyhose feet, and that I liked it very much.

The first time I knowingly "felt" feet in nylons was my sophomore year in high school. I went to a Montessori school, and our small classes were often conducted in circles on the floor or in a collection of couches and loveseats. There were two more girls, Claire and Alexis. Claire was kind of earthy and hippie-ish, and Alexis was preppy and kind of a proto-Blair Waldorf. They didn't always dress up, but they ALWAYS came into our U.S. government class and kicked their shoes off and either tucked their feet under them on the couch or propped them on the coffee table we sat around. One day, Alexis (the hotter one...and Claire was definitely pretty) arrived in the room first, and joined me on the couch (we were decently good friends). She was dressed up that day (Model United Nations), and wearing a tweed skirt and a black sweater, her legs sheathed in light tan hose. Honestly, I had been looking forward to history class all day, cause her legs ended in stylish, two inch high patent leather pumps, and I knew they'd be coming off. I did not know they'd be coming off in my lap.

Lexi (her name to everyone) turned around on the couch, and swung her feet up into my lap and crossed her ankles demurely, and said "been a long day, man. Help a sister out?"...smiling and pointing to her feet. I was frozen...was I supposed to rub her calves? There's no....way....and I took off a shoe. Then the other. Her pedicure was gloriously cherry red. The toe seams of her sheer hose perfectly in place. There was no scent except a whiff of soap and leather. Those shoes were on the floor where I dropped them for the next forty four minutes. Those sixteen year old feet were the first my fifteen year old hands ever massaged. I saw Lexi's feet (bare, socked, or hosed) most days for the rest of her time at school until she graduated. I rubbed them several more times. But that was probably the best day I ever had in high school.
I was born in the 80s but from what I remember nylons were so common. Never had babysitters but I heard common stories of guys 1st interactions with feet were from their babysitter. I do recall crawling under tables and seeing my Mom's girl friends dangling heels and even exposing nylon feet. I would rub and they thought I was being generous with a foot rub lol.

Also how did you conceal your boner on the couch with Lexi??!!! I wouldn't have kept my composure. Kudos to you man