Hopefully the first of many edits to share

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

AnonymousPasser

Re: Hopefully the first of many edits to share

Post by AnonymousPasser »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 »

Impressive!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

These ladies are the dream of all nylon feet lovers! :love: :love: :love: They are simply goddesses! :o :o :o :o :o
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
AnonymousPasser

Put the most effort (as well as computing power) into this. Enjoy!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ya-fiA ... sp=sharing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

The cropping and upscaling are nice, but I've already seen all of these in other people's publicly available playlists. If you're not just scavenging from people who are still too stupid set their playlists to private, then it would appear you've been sloppy about logging into separate accounts and making sure that their viewing history has as little overlap as possible with already publicly known foot related content.

This just results in your hidden discoveries showing up in people's recommendations. Believe me, I promise you I am speaking from long and bitter experience.
You can't hide from the algorithm, you can only stay out of its path.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:21 pm The cropping and upscaling are nice, but I've already seen all of these in other people's publicly available playlists. If you're not just scavenging from people who are still too stupid set their playlists to private, then it would appear you've been sloppy about logging into separate accounts and making sure that their viewing history has as little overlap as possible with already publicly known foot related content.

This just results in your hidden discoveries showing up in people's recommendations. Believe me, I promise you I am speaking from long and bitter experience.
Why not just download the videos you collect on your playlist to an external hard drive? That way you have what you love in case the Algorithm decides to go on the attack.
AnonymousPasser

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:21 pm The cropping and upscaling are nice, but I've already seen all of these in other people's publicly available playlists. If you're not just scavenging from people who are still too stupid set their playlists to private, then it would appear you've been sloppy about logging into separate accounts and making sure that their viewing history has as little overlap as possible with already publicly known foot related content.

I never search for these videos while logged in. I know how this works. Also I just repost edited videos shared in "Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos" thread. I stated this in the beginning. This is meant for better watching experience and preserving these videos in case they're hidden or deleted.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

AnonymousPasser wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:43 pm

I never search for these videos while logged in. I know how this works. Also I just repost edited videos shared in "Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos" thread. I stated this in the beginning. This is meant for better watching experience and preserving these videos in case they're hidden or deleted.
Ah, I see now. I must have missed where you said that earlier in the thread and this actually makes a lot more sense. I was under the impression that you were claiming to post hidden videos in such a way as to prevent comments from the pathetic incels and saboteurs.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
AnonymousPasser