SHOEPLAY | Why do women like to play with their shoes on their feet?

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

damonpod

SHOEPLAY | Why do women like to play with their shoes on their feet?

Post by damonpod »

Women who have the habit of playing with their shoes, leaving them hanging from their own feet, is a behavior that is often referred to as "dangling." It is a common habit that some women engage in for a variety of reasons, and it is not considered a fetish or anything sexual.

tobydole

Re: SHOEPLAY | Why do women like to play with their shoes on their feet?

Post by tobydole »

I don't know how I feel about these types of videos going on sites like YouTube. Seems like more exposure to the shoeplay fetish and only makes women more self conscious of what they are doing with their feet.

And I know that candids going there are no better, but they are more random, imo. These type of videos specifically call out things and put new words into people's vocabulary. I would equate it to people dming girls on insta asking if they shoeplay/phoning into those QVC shows and all that. Ruins it for the rest of us.
Collegetownstudios

Re: SHOEPLAY | Why do women like to play with their shoes on their feet?

Post by Collegetownstudios »

damonpod wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:06 am Women who have the habit of playing with their shoes, leaving them hanging from their own feet, is a behavior that is often referred to as "dangling." It is a common habit that some women engage in for a variety of reasons, and it is not considered a fetish or anything sexual. (continue on the link below)

https://youtu.be/O--emBn8PBU
Please remove this immediately. It will only make life difficult for us all.