The Stephany delicious feet

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

ToesCrunsher

The Stephany delicious feet

Post by ToesCrunsher »

This story is fiction, based on a fantasy.

Stephany enters my garage and I close the door abruptly. Surprised but not having the time to react, I put him to sleep with chloroform. I spread it on the metal table then fasten it securely. Then I go to his feet. Steph, wears Nike running shoes and blue stockings. Then I start the step of Stephany’s feet. I let go of the running of her left foot, which I gently remove – you can hear the sound of the foot leaving the running. An exquisite smell tickles my nostrils. I slowly remove her stockings and then discover her heel, then the sole of the foot and finally the irresistible bunch of Stephany’s toes. Needless to say, I am in a state of ultimate ecstasy and excitement! I stick the tip of my nose without waiting in the bunch of her toes: the joy I have of feeling her cheesy toes make me salivate to the highest point! I can already imagine my meal…

I gently kiss each of Stephany’s toes, her big toe, the little one and the other three of her toes and smell them all. I kiss the soles of her delicious foot, then don heel. I go back to Stephany’s gorgeous toes and I literally shove her big toe into my mouth that I relish. The taste of it is quite exquisite! Yum! So I gently suck each of his toes, passing among all, in order to savor. His toes taste good cheese!
To follow...