I would love to See

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

christo

I would love to See

Post by christo »

A girl or girls who are master cosplayers who do lots of reenactments from TV or films dressed as your iconic characters such as Super Girl, Wonder Woman, Starlight, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch and hundreds more with a heavy emphasis on feet and nylons. Scenes where you the viewer or another female cosplayer are dominated by the feet. I know something like this has been done in the past but the quality of the cosplay was very amateurish. I'd also love to see them do sessions of modeling their feet. Anyway, a lot of skill, effort, and time goes into good-quality cosplay. So if I was a wealthier man with better health I'd totally fund this project. It could be a lot of fun. I'd do shoots all over the world.

Here is one of my favorite cosplayers. This video highlights some of her best work. Her name is Alyson Tabbitha.

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
BlackFoot

Re: I would love to See

Post by BlackFoot »

my favorite was Ivy Doomkitty. idk if she is still around but i was lucky enough to meet her at ComicCon a few years back.

i love a woman's nylon feet!
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I can put you in contact with at least one, if not a couple, of cosplayers who may be willing. One of them has like a private website, so she probably would be willing to do that.
christo

Post by christo »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:03 pm I can put you in contact with at least one, if not a couple, of cosplayers who may be willing. One of them has like a private website, so she probably would be willing to do that.
Okay yeah, hit me up.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Will do. I have to get to my main computer.