Can't remember movie name

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

tuggy24g

Can't remember movie name

Post by tuggy24g »

I've been trying to search anything and everything about this movie to find the name. It was a movie that was like lifetime and Hallmark, and or lifetime movie network. From what I remember of the movie to describe it to you all is
A single woman is living with her friend. One of the scenes the main female actor is brushing her teeth. Her friend comes in to the bather with a pair of high heels. She tells her to wear these to the office. Her friend with the toothbrush in her mouth says no I can't wear them and they spar back and forth. Next scene you see the main female actress wearing these high heels and saying hello to a neighbor who's walking a dog. She gets Tangled up in the leash. Then you see her in the elevator playing with her heels. The lady who is next to her in the elevator at the office she works at says oh a backless heel just lean forward. The main actress lady says to this other woman why don't women or people (something like that) tell about this. The other lady says because women are b*****hs. Then they introduce each other. The woman is new at the firm. Later in the movie The woman meets an old high school crush. The high school crush doesn't realize that they used to go to high school together. She ends up becoming friendly with him and helps plan his wedding. Another scene they talk about planning the wedding and flowers. The new woman at the main actress office says get lilies because they look like a women's private part. He will instantly agree with you or something like that. The main actress woman finds out that the woman that the guy is marrying is a high School enemy that they also went to school with together. Near the end of the movie The Man AKA high School crush realizes that the lady/ main actress that was helping him plan the wedding also went to the same high school but they made fun of her. The guy goes to where she lives and her roommate tells him off.

I know what I wrote is very vague but it's the only thing I can remember. I don't remember the actor or actress's names at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.