Is She A Good Shoeplayer?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Is She A Good Shoeplayer?

Post by JWCooley126 »

Does your GF/Wife put on epic shoeplay displays or not so much? It's a bit of a mixed bag with my wife which actually has some perks. She does a lot more removal than actual shoeplay. When wearing flats or heels she rarely shoeplays, but when we sit down or get in the car she just takes them off completely. Conversely, there have been a couple of times I've visited her job (which is standing) and she will actually dip, dangle etc. Overall out of 10 I'd rate her shoeplay a 6. What's your take on your spouses?

ShoeplayJ

Re: Is She A Good Shoeplayer?

Post by ShoeplayJ »

My wife, when she wears shoeplayable shoes, is 8/10 I'd say for shoeplay. Taking off her shoes, she's a 10/10. She likes being shoeless in general but also has the stereotypical penchant for "cute" shoes, which consequently can be uncomfortable sometimes so it's like the best of both worlds lol.

I was just saying in another thread how we have this dynamic where she'll actually put on shoeplay "shows" for me, especially when we're both feeling frisky but intercourse isn't an option. So maybe I'll work a little magic for her and then afterwards she'll dress up (at least from the the waist down) in my favorite sexy attire and dip, dangle or play with her shoes under the table/chair while I watch and get some relief.

Overall 100/10. Keeper! :)
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Mine used to be a shoe player. After almost a decade ago she stopped.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:34 am My wife, when she wears shoeplayable shoes, is 8/10 I'd say for shoeplay. Taking off her shoes, she's a 10/10. She likes being shoeless in general but also has the stereotypical penchant for "cute" shoes, which consequently can be uncomfortable sometimes so it's like the best of both worlds lol.

I was just saying in another thread how we have this dynamic where she'll actually put on shoeplay "shows" for me, especially when we're both feeling frisky but intercourse isn't an option. So maybe I'll work a little magic for her and then afterwards she'll dress up (at least from the the waist down) in my favorite sexy attire and dip, dangle or play with her shoes under the table/chair while I watch and get some relief.

I hope to have a relationship as good as yours, if not better.
That's just inspiring.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

footstrangle wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:21 pm Mine used to be a shoe player. After almost a decade ago she stopped.
She must have stopped wearing dippable shoes then ? It's a habit that I don't think women just stop cold turkey
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:55 am
ShoeplayJ wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:34 am My wife, when she wears shoeplayable shoes, is 8/10 I'd say for shoeplay. Taking off her shoes, she's a 10/10. She likes being shoeless in general but also has the stereotypical penchant for "cute" shoes, which consequently can be uncomfortable sometimes so it's like the best of both worlds lol.

I hope to have a relationship as good as yours, if not better.
That's just inspiring.
Thank you. As long as you both can meet each other's needs as best as possible, the rest will fall into place. Whether it's like mine, better or whatever, just make sure you both get your needs met. You will find her, I believe in you.

Pro-tip: Once the relationship becomes more solidified, be upfront about this; lay it all on the table as soon as possible. Due to trauma from my mother shaming me after she went snooping, I procrastinated about telling my wife until SHE ended up finding out accidentally. Though she was initially miffed that I hid it, I lucked out with her accepting and embracing it. If you trust her, make it easier from jump.

Anyway, thread hijack over lol.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Footsiefreak wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:40 pm
footstrangle wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:21 pm Mine used to be a shoe no player. After almost a decade ago she stopped.
She must have stopped wearing dippable shoes then ? It's a habit that I don't think women just stop cold turkey
Well that’s part of it. We’ve also gotten older. Also she developed like a fungus on her big toe nail. Took a long time to be cured. I’m talking years. So she stopped anything feet related. She’s cured now. She also used to give me foot jobs a long time ago. But it always seemed like she wasn’t comfortable doing them, so I stopped asking for them.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

footstrangle wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:17 am
Footsiefreak wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:40 pm
footstrangle wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:21 pm Mine used to be a shoe no player. After almost a decade ago she stopped.
but hosiery would just cover up any blemish or whatever.

Well that’s part of it. We’ve also gotten older. Also she developed like a fungus on her big toe nail. Took a long time to be cured. I’m talking years. So she stopped anything feet related. She’s cured now. She also used to give me foot jobs a long time ago. But it always seemed like she wasn’t comfortable doing them, so I stopped asking for them.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

It depends what standard you go by. My wife isn't much of a dangler. If her shoes are loose she'll let them pop off her heels, but usually that's just a precursor to slipping them off entirely. She won't sit there and dangle a shoe right to the end of her toes; it won't last that long.

My wife is quite the dipper, though. Unless weather or practicality dictate it, ballet flats are her go-to in the cool months. Her feet get warm easily, and she'll pop a shoe off to get a little air. She's also fussy with her hosiery; sometimes she needs to adjust her no-show socks or the toe seams of her tights.

But if we're on errands, it's not unusual for her to pause and dip out of one of her flats, or both. I keep trying to encourage her to keep them off and stand next to them, which she's done a couple times. And when she sits down, she wastes little time slipping her shoes off if she can't be seen.

And the best might be when we're at the house and she audibly pops her flats off and lets them hit the floor. She used to whisper a shy "oops" but now she just does it, knowing full well I love it.

So, would I advertise her against the old video models of the '90s and '00s? Probably not. But does she make me happy? Absolutely.