Ever Caught Yourself?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Ever Caught Yourself?

Post by JWCooley126 »

Looking at another woman's shoeplay while you're with your wife/girlfriend? Happened to me today we were having lunch and a somewhat attractive woman (no disrespect to my wife) was sitting diaganolly to my left and had on a business suit, bare in black heels. Heels and flats always catch my eye so...as we were waiting for our food, I saw the woman making "the motion". I knew those heels were about to come off and sure enough she started dipping for a bit. She was a little far so I couldn't really judge her feet, but it looked like her toes weren't painted or a very light color. She put on a quick show then slid them back on. Luckily my wife didn't catch me staring hehe. Can't miss an open public shoeplay display!:

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Ever Caught Yourself?

Post by nyllover »

Actually... my wife points me at those sights when we stumble across them. 😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Same here. I remember last Halloween the next morning she asked me; “Did you see ***** dipping when she was talking to me?”…I said “no, completely missed “
Actually I videod the whole thing….ooops!!!!

nyllover wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:31 am Actually... my wife points me at those sights when we stumble across them. 😊
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Oh boy. My wife caught me checking my co workers feet at my holiday Christmas party. My co worker had black pants and these cheetah print flats/loafers and she was dangling away. I was a bit tipsy and my eyes wandered. My wife was not too thrilled I was staring so hard. " Can you stop looking?!!!!" She said out loud 😬
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:14 pm Same here. I remember last Halloween the next morning she asked me; “Did you see ***** dipping when she was talking to me?”…I said “no, completely missed “
Actually I videod the whole thing….ooops!!!!

nyllover wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:31 am Actually... my wife points me at those sights when we stumble across them. 😊
I envy both of you. Would be great to find a lady that points that kind of thing out. I can't even imagine....

My ex would freak out if she even had an inkling that I was looking elsewhere. I had to be on my guard constantly when I was with her or else there was hell to pay later. The worst part was that her mom was/is an amazing shoeplayer and usually kept the heels and hose on most of the day. So lunch/afternoons on Sundays or Wednesday nights at their house after church were really difficult. I usually tried to be discreet, but I caught myself staring intently a few times and had to catch myself. I risked some videos here and there when wife wasn't around, but she caught me staring once and that was a long conversation that was not fun. One of the reasons I don't miss being married to her. I don't know what I'd have done if the ex would have said, "Did you see so-and-so on our pew dangling?"
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Jealousy is one of the most common couples-killer, I think 😞
assy

Post by assy »

It's not jealousy but disrespect. Making no effort to hide that you are getting turned on by another girl makes her feel crap. What would you think if the missus leers at another guy in front of you?
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

assy wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:32 pm It's not jealousy but disrespect. Making no effort to hide that you are getting turned on by another girl makes her feel crap. What would you think if the missus leers at another guy in front of you?
hmmm... I believe you could at least CONSIDER that not every couple if the same, and not every woman is the same.
I've been (happily) married for 17 years now and, believe me, it is not by hiding the fact that look at others that you make your Woman feel appreciated, loved, and that it is always your TOP priority. We all have eyes (they do too) and hiding the fact that we look at others is silly in my opinion and shows that your other one doesn't feel like she/he is always your top priority and the only one you will always want to be with.
There are other million of ways to let her know she is the only one for you, millions of ways to treat her like the Queen she is for you, millions of ways to make her happy, appreciated, loved. Looking at others can become just like a fun moment, if you both trust each other 100% :)

And yeah, when a hot guy is around, and I notice she looks at him, we simply joke about it and have a laugh.

If you are loved, if you trust each other, it all comes way easy.
assy

Post by assy »

You are lucky you found a very understanding wife, and they tend to be the exception. Mine is not so understanding. She knows about my fetish, and it bothers her when I ogle at other girls. A quick glance is okay, long staring is not. I can understand her.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

We’re all in it for the “long haul”. There are jealous women and non jealous women. Fortunately I’m married to the latter as well. We can all look, enjoy and have fun with this fetish of ours; love your wife unconditionally and hopefully she can just understand it’s in our DNA.