Nylon hosed shoeplay 10-9-22

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Nylon hosed shoeplay 10-9-22

Post by Footsiefreak »

finally a video that reminds me of the golden ages of shoeplay recording . Notice how she picks up her shoe with her toes. I have never seen that. Are her feet that sweaty and sticky her shoes just stick ?

MrHarry83

Re: Nylon hosed shoeplay 10-9-22

Post by MrHarry83 »

Yea bro that's my channel. My wife is what I call a natural shoeplayer because she does it whenever she sits or stands too long. I have to be ready to catch it or I'll miss it lol. Hope you enjoy the rest.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

MrHarry83 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:09 am Yea bro that's my channel. My wife is what I call a natural shoeplayer because she does it whenever she sits or stands too long. I have to be ready to catch it or I'll miss it lol. Hope you enjoy the rest.
you are a very lucky man! She's a natural! I would love to see more.
jubal

Post by jubal »

Great vids! Did you have another YT page with some older vids, or am I mixing it up with someone else?
MrHarry83

Post by MrHarry83 »

jubal wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:30 pm Great vids! Did you have another YT page with some older vids, or am I mixing it up with someone else?
Yup I did but good ol yt shut me down the other times. So far this has probably been my longest time in yt. I also had stuff on ph but we all know how that went. Either way it is what it is. Enjoy the videos.