Never Understood this About Shows

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Never Understood this About Shows

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m not referring to HSN or QVC because we all know what happened there. I’m talking about talk shows, variety shows, game shows, news shows…
What is the difference when there is a segment on the show where a woman takes off her heels to do some demonstration, or to dance, step on something and the show is totally fine showing her feet. BUT if she wants to dip her foot out of her shoes because her foot hurts, even though she’s not even front and center…that gets a quick camera movement or the women quickly puts the shoes back on. What gives? Same foot, same toes as the demo. This is literally.05% of the world ( just made that up) that finds that arousing or sexy. Why is it it any different??

assy

Re: Never Understood this About Shows

Post by assy »

There is no conspiracy here. If she is doing a demo with her feet, hence the camera focuses on them. If she is randomly dipping, then the focus is not on her feet so no point for the camera to stay on them instead of more important things going on in the show. Simples, really.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Trust me it ain’t that simple. I’m not saying anything about focusing on the dipping. I’m talking about a morning show, 4 or 5 girls, 2 guys and the camera is showing a wide shot of everybody discussing a topic…the second one of the girls starts to heel pop or dip, the camera angle will change. Same show they come back from a video and wide shot again…one girls has her shoe off and she immediately puts its back on. Yet all the other shoeless segments are perfectly fine…

assy wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:38 pm There is no conspiracy here. If she is doing a demo with her feet, hence the camera focuses on them. If she is randomly dipping, then the focus is not on her feet so no point for the camera to stay on them instead of more important things going on in the show. Simples, really.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:49 pmThis is literally.05% of the world ( just made that up) that finds that arousing or sexy. Why is it it any different??
Because there's a very vocal, very bold portion of that .05% that doesn't hesitate to call it out and ask for more. Just a few months ago, I saw a friend's girlfriend - who used to be an on-camera reporter - make a remark about being sure her feet were out of the frame of the camera, with a snide "if you know, you know." Even if it's one or two posts, or one or two letters or emails they receive, they'd rather get zero.

I guess you'd have to ask a cameraman or director how wise they are to this. But it sounds like some are far more aware.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That’s disheartening to hear. I’m not even talking about US shows (long since given up). I watch stuff from Chile, Azerbaijan, Mongolia, all over Eastern Europe and it’s the same. I don’t know if foot fetish guys have made comments in all these countries…I’m just guessing they think it’s unprofessional.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Reasons like that are one of the reasons why it'd be cool to be the only one in the world with the fetish :) just imagine how much more unintentional content would exist if people weren't emailing or commenting. Okay maybe not the only one lol but you know what I mean.

I also agree that the 'unprofessional' look might be a part of it.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I guess there are idiots all over the world that make comments and ruin it. I just want to find 1 country (other than Vietnam) where they don’t really seem to care if girls shoeplay on TV.
guidolavespa

Post by guidolavespa »

I think the difference between barefoot demonstration and casual shoeplay is all about what is considered professional
During the demo is scheduled to show feet, but if the host has to slip her shoes off they cut short not to see her unprofessional behaviour

Other chapter is the damage idiots did writing and making others aware that someone can see them shoeplaying
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Sometimes it may not even be “our people” that ruin it. Little Betty watching a show might actually send a message saying…”I can’t believe Mary took her shoe off again on the show…”
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

But it's not like hosts of most shows wear dippable shoes unless it's the news