Debating team shoeplay

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Debating team shoeplay

Post by Footsiefreak »

I find this video weird but fascinating. You can see the one lady completely take off her shoes then you see the other one in glasses do it too? I never been on a debate team but if the females just kick off their shoes like this I might have to join a team

JWCooley126

Re: Debating team shoeplay

Post by JWCooley126 »

I live for this natural element candid work. Love that they're both barefoot in flats and they kick them off without a care in the world. Perfection if the girl in heels would've joined the action.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I think it was more nervous reactions on both parts. I don't think they noticed that they were doing it.
dawgster

Post by dawgster »

I've seen this video. It seems the one on the right wearing the blazer totally knows what she's doing at 4:19 by showing her feet and almost encouraging the other one to do the same.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It's good to have dreams. These girls aren't doing anything for anybody but themselves. She probably just told the other girl her feet were hot or something...Same with that other video that everyone thinks the girl was purposely teasing someone...highly highly unlikely...it's nice to "think and hope" but more than likely there is nothing to it
dawgster

Post by dawgster »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:27 am It's good to have dreams. These girls aren't doing anything for anybody but themselves. She probably just told the other girl her feet were hot or something...Same with that other video that everyone thinks the girl was purposely teasing someone...highly highly unlikely...it's nice to "think and hope" but more than likely there is nothing to it
Yes of course. But it's fun to fantasize :)