Are candids dead?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Re: Are candids dead?

Post by Footsiefreak »

No I don't mean that🙄

tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Footsiefreak wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:53 pm I'll say the closeup voyeurism is dead. But mostly new stuffI see is the far away stuff at meetings or functions etc. I appreciate the effort but I prefer close up material.
It’s really difficult to get up close unless you have a reason to be that close. Or a lucky spot. Hopefully as phones get better and better cameras and smart watches get more functionality (like with remote viewfinders, which does exist currently) that problem will be solved but it’s never a perfect solution unless you can legit get right near the girls. Too much suspicion of random guys nowadays though (which in reality does make sense).

There’s this college I record at that has these study cubicles that let you get real close. And even then it’s still kinda suspicious.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Best bet would be to get a camera (standalone or via smartphone) with decent zoom, or with a good enough resolution to zoom in digitally. Such a device would cost a pretty penny but I mean.....
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:39 pm Such a device would cost a pretty penny
And without any chances to monetize the content you shoot... how could anyone think to invest like that? VISA and Mastercard destroyed the "candid video business" in my opinion, and there is no way it's going to be as it was a few years ago.
We will still get "some"...but not even 10% than before, I think.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

nyllover wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:50 am
ShoeplayJ wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:39 pm Such a device would cost a pretty penny
And without any chances to monetize the content you shoot... how could anyone think to invest like that? VISA and Mastercard destroyed the "candid video business" in my opinion, and there is no way it's going to be as it was a few years ago.
Yep. If you're gonna invest in it to capture stuff for yourself or if you actually WANT said device* and not just candid stuff then that's one thing. But if you're hoping for a return on your investment by selling candids.....well......good luck. LOL

* For instance right RIGHT before the pandemic (and of course predating the big candid purge), I spent a little under $500USD for my Samsung Galaxy S10e, which has questionable zoom but otherwise takes BEAUTIFUL 4K:
Screenshot from a candid I snuck at a Doctors appointment a week ago.
Screenshot from a candid I snuck at a Doctors appointment a week ago.
Had I only gotten it for candids (especially considering where we are now), I'd be fairly miffed, but it's my first high-end phone and I also shoot indie music videos on the side, so I definitely got my money's worth. At this stage in the game, I don't recommend spending anywhere close to that just for candids, unless again it's just for yourself and if it's a device you already want.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:50 am
Yep. If you're gonna invest in it to capture stuff for yourself or if you actually WANT said device* and not just candid stuff then that's one thing. But if you're hoping for a return on your investment by selling candids.....well......good luck. LOL

* For instance right RIGHT before the pandemic (and of course predating the big candid purge), I spent a little under $500USD for my Samsung Galaxy S10e, which has questionable zoom but otherwise takes BEAUTIFUL 4K:

VideoCapture_20220912-052627.jpg

Had I only gotten it for candids (especially considering where we are now), I'd be fairly miffed, but it's my first high-end phone and I also shoot indie music videos on the side, so I definitely got my money's worth. At this stage in the game, I don't recommend spending anywhere close to that just for candids, unless again it's just for yourself and if it's a device you already want.
Great pic! She's wearing hose right?
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Footsiefreak wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:47 pm

Thank you and yes sir she is. Every time I see her she's in tan or nude'ish hose!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

iPhone 13 Pro has a pretty good zoom. I can be 15’ to 20’ away and catch a good video. I actually prefer more of seeing how the whole body moves in conjunction with shoeplay…especially if it shows on her face. (I don’t care for total zoom videos). There’s still a good chance out there now that trade shows/meetings/events are coming back. I had a great chance last night. Traveling for work I went over to this real nice hotel to sit in their bar and there was a real estate conference going on and they were all in the bar. Unfortunately, the weather has been 10-15 degrees warmer here and there were a lot of sandals. One girl in heels but watched her at a perfect distance, phone ready, but she didn’t do anything.
With so much to do on your phone, you really do not look that suspicious when on your phone next to people. I really wish the cameras had an angle to it so as I’m looking straight down, it could be filming straight in front of me…it does look weird when you have to angle phone up to film.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

By the way...since we are (or were at the beginning at least) talking why candid videos are not on sale on clipstores anymore, and also why on other platforms it will be difficult to publish them... this is a video you should all watch, if you want to understand what people in the adult business has to face every single day:

It's very well done, and explains why VISA and Mastercard are basically "dictators" when it comes to what can and cannot be watched online.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:14 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:47 pm

Thank you and yes sir she is. Every time I see her she's in tan or nude'ish hose!
Good for her that's a lady who knows how to dress
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Regardless of how things were, I am still fully in belief that this ultimately will be a "good" thing for candid filming. This pot was only going to boil more and more and given the current state of life it was only a matter of time before big name youtubers/journalists got ahold of this and made a stink. I feel bad for those who used it as income, and it sucks that it is so hard to share/find candids, but... at least we can continue to exist in obscurity and the shoeplay can still happen without news articles polluting minds...

not trying to be a conspiracy nut but I can't be the only one who was worried where this was going to go.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

tobydole wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:04 am Regardless of how things were, I am still fully in belief that this ultimately will be a "good" thing for candid filming. This pot was only going to boil more and more and given the current state of life it was only a matter of time before big name youtubers/journalists got ahold of this and made a stink. I feel bad for those who used it as income, and it sucks that it is so hard to share/find candids, but... at least we can continue to exist in obscurity and the shoeplay can still happen without news articles polluting minds...

not trying to be a conspiracy nut but I can't be the only one who was worried where this was going to go.

Maybe.

On a related note, it seems that to some degree that folks are starting to push back —for better or worse— against the types who'd raise such an uproar. Every time you turn around, there's been a new thing getting "exposed", and I think VERY slowly but surely, people in general are getting burnt out and sick of it. I sure am, and not for a lack of empathy or concern for real problems, but we've been swimming in the outrage ocean about everything for the past several years; people get desensitized after awhile, at least based on my observations. Not holding my breath on it, but I feel like things may hit a peak at some point and we'll start to hear and less and less of that kind of madness; in the meantime a new and off-the-grid way to distribute candids can be concocted. Who knows?

Hey, a guy can dream, right?
assy

Post by assy »

To be honest, as another (female) poster mentioned here, candids as a concept are weird and not in a good way. You are basically filming a person without their consent to jerk off to. That business model was never going to work in the long run. Good riddance, I say.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Well, the problem is not filming. You don't have to make candid shoeplay films for sale! The problem is that it is harder and harder to catch any shoeplay event in public places. Women almost forgot that anything different than sneakers exists. And what is very sad I hope they still want to be fashionable and love flats, heels and other feminine footwear. But in the last decade somethong bad happened. Especially after the covid our lifestyle has become so casual that girls and ladies don't have any occasions to wear heels and sneakers also replaced flats as their default footwear :( Even in places where employees used to wear mostly feminine shoes like shopping malls, banks, even offices it is now ok to wear sneakers! In schools and universities casual style almost completely eliminated flats and heels. During the summer I saw the German shoe store called Deichmann where sneakers consisted the most of products available. Ten years ago the most of products there were sandals and flats... This is sad but true. Women don't wear feminine shoes these days because they don't have to be feminine
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I check xxhamster website from time to time looking for nylon feet stuff and candid nylon feet. To my biggest surprise I found only one candid shoeplay video last week. Everything was taken down. :oops: :oops: :oops: This is really a sad thing, what happened to candid world.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Tomi wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:45 pm I check xxhamster website from time to time looking for nylon feet stuff and candid nylon feet. To my biggest surprise I found only one candid shoeplay video last week. Everything was taken down. :oops: :oops: :oops: This is really a sad thing, what happened to candid world.
You may thank Visa and Mastercard for this.
Feet_Guy129

Post by Feet_Guy129 »

MelFresh wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:40 pm Warm day in some European capital. Huge university library. Hundreds of female students inside. Even five years ago there was no question if but how many shoeplay events someone could see in places like these. But last week there was almost no one there in ballet flats or pumps! And no one in hose... Only these fucking sneakers, sneakers and sneakers... Even ladies with elegant cloathes prefer to wear sneakers these days. They even refused to wear dress footwear during their exams! Could you imagine it? White jersey, black skirt and fucking white sneakers instead of black pumps or ballet flats!!! What a tragedy... Is there any hope that young generation of women will be feminine again???
I've also noticed that. I frequent a couple locations for possible filming but basically every girl is wearing sneakers. Sometimes I'll get lucky and catch one wearing crocs or slides (very popular nowadays). But yea it seems like the prettiest girls just HAVE to wear sneakers. :(