Thoughts on Polish

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Thoughts on Polish

Post by JWCooley126 »

I'm probably in the minority here, but I love when women don't polish their toes. Don't get me wrong I adore well maintained feet, but well maintained plus no polish puts a smile on my face. I had an almost relationship a few years back (she moved away), she took great care of her feet, but her toes were always painted and crazy as it sounds it was a slight turn off smh. Of course I never said anything because we weren't quite dating. On a somewhat mild winter day we had a lunch date and she came in a nice business suit and surprisingly she was bare in flats. As lunch went on she slowly popped her heels and slid her feet just far enough back to see her toe cleavage (such a tease)! I told a joke about something and she laughed so hard she slid her feet all the way out of the flats and for the first time...her toes weren't painted! My attraction for her went up so much when I saw her natural toes. Of course when I was going to make it exclusive she took a job 8 hours away and was moving so yeah. I said all that to say what's your guys opinion polish or no polish?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Thoughts on Polish

Post by nyllover »

Sorry, not for me. No nail polish is a no-no-no for me 😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.