Do you like the sneakers with hose look?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Do you like the sneakers with hose look?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Sorry I'm not a fan of it

ShoeplayJ

Re: Do you like the sneakers with hose look?

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Meh, it's alright. It's cute I suppose but definitely not my favorite combo. I feel like it was way overdone in the 90's, just like the bare feet + sneakers look, is done to death now. I'll take the former over that any day (doesn't feel like the most comfortable way to wear sneakers either but hey different strokes for different smokes).
HeroOfKvatch

Post by HeroOfKvatch »

Not a big fan of sneakers in general and might actually like sneakers with hose the least. If it was ankle or knee-high socks I might be partial to it.
All My Stories
Email catrotcake@gmail.com if interested in commissioning me.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

HeroOfKvatch wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:08 am Not a big fan of sneakers in general and might actually like sneakers with hose the least. If it was ankle or knee-high socks I might be partial to it.
Agreed!
assy

Post by assy »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 7:19 am just like the bare feet + sneakers look
Gives a good smell, though, if you are partial to that :)
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

ngl it’s one of my favorite all time looks, the only thing I can see wrong with it is it lowers the potential for shoeplay. but other than that I love it.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

assy wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:05 pm
ShoeplayJ wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 7:19 am just like the bare feet + sneakers look
Gives a good smell, though, if you are partial to that :)
Aw man I bet it does! I used to be partial to it until my sinus issues got out of control. These days, every so often I can get a nice (yet distorted) whiff of my wife's sneakers after she's been bare in them for a day, but it's over and done within seconds unfortunately.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Sneakers and hose don't do anything for me. It feels like a lot of wasted potential.

That said, I am partial to seeing a woman all dressed up but with comfy shoes replacing her fancier formal shoes...particularly if the comfy shoes aren't a perfect match. The caveat, of course, being that she's changed into those shoes, or she'll be changing into her nice shoes shortly.

And in that case, there are so many better options...clogs, or ballet flats, or a pair of ballet slippers or moccasins. It's like the more practical case of a woman wearing Uggs with a nice dress and tights in winter, with the plan of changing into her matching shoes when she gets in.
christo

Post by christo »

Personally I am a fan of sneakers and hose. I prefer sneakers of flats cause at least the woman is comfortable and the shoes aren't messing up her feet.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

christo wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:45 pm Personally I am a fan of sneakers and hose. I prefer sneakers of flats cause at least the woman is comfortable and the shoes aren't messing up her feet.
I don't see how flats can damage a ladies foot tbough
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:05 amI don't see how flats can damage a ladies foot tbough
Ballet flats don't have a lot of support, if any, for the foot. Most just have a basic thin sole. So even though they're theoretically better than heels, they really aren't ideal from an orthopedic perspective.
christo

Post by christo »

Footsiefreak wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:05 am
christo wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:45 pm Personally I am a fan of sneakers and hose. I prefer sneakers of flats cause at least the woman is comfortable and the shoes aren't messing up her feet.
I don't see how flats can damage a ladies foot tbough
Sorry should had read "or flats".

Although they may lack some arch support at least they are not doing the damage heels and boots can do.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Sneakers are a no go. I’m strictly a heels & flats lover on a woman’s feet.
DervDimension

Post by DervDimension »

I do. Always a pleasant surprise to discover she's wearing nylons under her sneakers.
Solesniffer78

Post by Solesniffer78 »

I prefer hose with heels or pumps, although my girlfriend does wear hose with sneakers sometimes. If she has been wearing them all day her hosed feet smell very fragrant when she takes the sneakers off.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Just. Horrible