Do women shoeplay more if they find you attractive ?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Do women shoeplay more if they find you attractive ?

Post by Footsiefreak »

Was just thinking do some women shoeplay/remove their shoes more if they are attracted to you? I would say yes their comfort level around you would make them feel relaxed and want to shoeplay more. Please share if you have willingly had a female that likes you shoeplay more.

Collegetownstudios

Re: Do women shoeplay more if they find you attractive ?

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I agree with your idea. I couldn't tell you if I have had someone do that for me.

I can't discern if someone likes me unless they tell me directly.

People please share.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

For my experience, yes and no. Yes their comfort level is higher if they like you maybe even as a friend and might shoeplay... No because it happened with me to see my ex girlfirends randomly shoeplaying and doing crazy danglings and then nothing ... Same thing in work, I know this lady which wears kind of loose pumps and flats but saw her only once dipping aggressively ( Shaking her foot to take off her shoe and raise backwards her foot and toewiggling i front of everyone) then for several months nothing. One day out of nowhere and I mentioned this episode here last year, she suddenly did a toe dangling ... But only that time!!! I see her almost every day... So it must be also something else involved to make them do it.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Leopard wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:17 am For my experience, yes and no. Yes their comfort level is higher if they like you maybe even as a friend and might shoeplay... No because it happened with me to see my ex girlfirends randomly shoeplaying and doing crazy danglings and then nothing ... Same thing in work, I know this lady which wears kind of loose pumps and flats but saw her only once dipping aggressively ( Shaking her foot to take off her shoe and raise backwards her foot and toewiggling i front of everyone) then for several months nothing. One day out of nowhere and I mentioned this episode here last year, she suddenly did a toe dangling ... But only that time!!! I see her almost every day... So it must be also something else involved to make them do it.
thank you for your input leopard . I'm still thinking about my experiences and will post later
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

I think its possible a woman may shoeplay more if she's comfortable around you, but at the same time shoeplay is born from uncomfortable shoes, boredom, and/or sweat. Flats lack arch support so if she's standing a long time, taking them off relieves some of the pressure. Flats also get hot so women will remove them to air their feet out. Heels are pretty obvious and I know this from asking a close female friend!
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Footsiefreak wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:21 pm Was just thinking do some women shoeplay/remove their shoes more if they are attracted to you? I would say yes their comfort level around you would make them feel relaxed and want to shoeplay more. Please share if you have willingly had a female that likes you shoeplay more.
Johnny Shoefoot posted a video recently in two parts where he encountered a flight attendant who appeared to increase her shoeplay for him after they had made "bedroom eyes" at each other sitting in the waiting area. If true, it makes an already hot video (the shoeplay is AMAZING) even hotter. So yes I think so.

I used to work with a girl that caught me looking at her dipping one day and we had always kind of been flirty, and she started dangling more and even walking around her office in just hosed feet afterwards.
DonkeySkin

Post by DonkeySkin »

It’s true that most girls shoeplay when they feel comfortable but there’s also girls that shoeplay a lot when they’re anxious and then stop/shoeplay much less when they feel comforted.