HeroOfKvatch's Stories

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

HeroOfKvatch

HeroOfKvatch's Stories

Post by HeroOfKvatch »

I have realised that compared to other authors here, I post much more frequently. Not as frequently as I wish, but nonetheless more. Thus, I do not want to flood the category and bury their stories.

I will be posting my stories in this singular topic unless people think I should keep making them separate pages.

All My Stories
Email catrotcake@gmail.com if interested in commissioning me.
HeroOfKvatch

Re: HeroOfKvatch's Stories

Post by HeroOfKvatch »

Predator becomes Prey

Astrusia was watching over the town like a hawk. Rivercliff was one of the most populous towns this side of the Regules. In this bustling town, she was searching for love. But not ordinary love, a one-sided love. One where they owed her, and she owed none. This was because she was of succubus stock, with small red horns protruding from her head and tiny vestigial wings on her back. Her art was seduction and she always made masterpieces.

Hiding in the abandoned bell tower, she waited for the perfect victim to come along. She was sitting on the railing that guarded the workers from slipping off the tower. Her long legs hung over the side, her 6 inch high heels dangling slightly off her feet. Her stockings matched her short sleek black hair in a bob cut style. People, no matter the gender or age, were always turning their heads when she walked by, just as she wanted.

Along the path to the Adventurer’s Guild a young lady walked. Fairly muscular, though still more scrawny than brawn. “Kind of cute…” Astrusia muttered. Perhaps that would be her target. Young, strong, and hopefully dumb. She pulled a tome of spells from a satchel and read one of the pages. Like an open book, the Human’s deepest desires were revealed to Astrusia.

They were horrifying. She nearly fell backwards and her shoes almost flung off her toes. With her hand, she swiftly slipped her heels back on. “This girl… seems like a creep.”

Lerin. Lerin Beauregard. On the surface she was a young woman who was eager for adventure and fighting, ready to charge into battle. Secretly her desires were to commit certain acts to the feet of almost every woman who passed by. Licking, tickling, sniffing. Acts that Astrusia had never conceived of, ones she never could conceive of.

Perhaps picking another target was the best course of action. But with such virulent and vivid desires, perhaps this Lerin would be an incredibly easy victim. In-fact, they could be the perfect victim. Young and filled with desires bursting at the seams. She’d willingly walk into a bear trap trying to follow Astrusia.

It was decided. Astrusia’s horns and wings retracted back into herself. Now she just looked like an ordinary woman, though dressed more scant than others. Her midriff was revealed under her dress and her garters showed if she leant over slightly.

She swiftly descended down the bell tower’s stairs. She had to be swift to capture a target, though not too swift as she realised when she nearly left one of her cherry red heels on a step. “Lerin would have liked to see that…” Lerin had been imagining every woman she looked at losing their shoes. She even envisioned people getting their heels stuck in grates and being forced to abandon them. It was not just the heels and slippers she imagined going, even knee-high boots were prey to her dreams. No matter how unbelievable a gal losing her shoe would be, she could fathom it. The sheer absoluteness of her desires was stunning, Astrusia had never seen anything like it.

She arrived at the base of the bell tower. The sun scarcely shone on her as she opened the heavy door. This was a back alley. It was dark, cold, and damp. Perfect for her, because nobody came here, and the daring few didn’t care she just left an abandoned smouldering building. Her heels produced a booming echo throughout the passageway, like cannon shots in a quiet afternoon.

The prey walked past the narrow slit of the alleyway that led it to the main road. Astrusia pursued close behind. Lerin could clearly hear the taps of the heels. She was trying to turn her head every opportunity, but her chat with the lady beside her occupied her. ‘Like a dumb fish on the lure,’ Astrusia thought. Lerin’s head was cranking backwards every couple seconds, then quickly slamming back forward.

Lerin was hoping to hear a sudden ‘Oh no my shoe!’ from behind her. She’d then swoop in like a dashing knight and put the shoe back on the foot of the damsel. She’d then get somewhere quiet with them and well… do whatever she sees fit.

Lerin turned into the Adventurer’s Guildhall, getting one final good look at Astrusia before entering. Hmm. Could Astrusia still follow? The Guild was strict and nosy, but this was an easy victim. Though not so easy now that she was under the watchful eye of the Guild. She could certainly try though. If things got hairy, she could easily finesse her way out with slick talk.

She walked into the tall, looming hall. The whole place reeked of Heroes and Do-gooders. Astrusia hated the stench, but she’d have to put up with it. Lerin and her companion sat down in the corner, hiding away from all the others in their cliques and parties.

Astrusia had to think. Where would be the most strategic place to sit? She could sit in front of Lerin, but the view might be blocked by Lerin’s companion. Sitting behind was an obvious no-go. Perhaps the only option then was to sit across from her on another bench. Astrusia took her seat just a couple metres away from Lerin. Her alibi would prove to be a book sitting on the table, ironically being, “Malleus Daemones,” or also known as the Adventurer’s Guide to Demon Slaying.

She began to read Lerin’s mind again. Her desires had only changed slightly, only to something more specific. ‘I want that lady to start dangling.’ Astrusia crossed her legs, scrunched her toes, and let the shoe fall off the back of her foot. The cold air rushed in. After just that brief walk, her feet already felt quite hot and uneasy. She quickly realised the dangle was no longer about what Lerin was wanting, but what she wanted.

She let it fall further off her foot. It was hanging by just the big toe. Like a pendulum, it swayed back and forth, back and forth. The swing was methodical and planned, reaching the same crest and trough each time. The dangle was hypnotising Lerin. She had begun to look more at the heel than her companion she was talking too.

‘I want to see her drop it.’ Astrusia waited before acting upon it. After five seconds, she purposefully swung her foot hard. Too hard. She accidentally flung her heel under the next table. But glancing over at Lerin, it was a brilliant accident. Lerin completely stopped in her conversation, the words choked up in her mouth. Her cheeks were pink and her breath heavy.

‘I want to ****** and ****** and ****** her feet.’ Astrusia’s face, covered by the book, contorted to shock. Even as a succubus that seemed dirty-minded. She’d have to restrict that unchained lust. She stood, with one shoe on, and walked over to her abandoned heel. She slipped it back on her foot, to the disappointment and chagrin of Lerin, whose face visibly turned to anguish. ‘No! This isn’t how it’s meant to be! I want her to dangle again! I want her to show off her pretty little feet!’

Lerin sure was desperate. Astrusia let her heel poke just the slightest amount out of her shoe. Lerin, at the mere sight of it, began to salivate like a lapdog. It was getting over the table. Her companion tried to take the attention back, before just rolling her eyes and looking out the window. It was clear this was not Lerin’s first time doing this. Astrusia snapped her heel back on. Lerin instantly drooped. She was becoming a puppet, Astrusia’s high heels as her strings.

Again, she popped her heel out. And on que, Lerin perked up again, her eyes beaming. Lerin was on her leash. ‘I pray to the Divines, make her drop her shoe again!’ Astrusia would tease her just a little longer. She began to tug and pull at her stockings, trying to fix the already immaculately put-on stockings. She could tell Lerin was on edge. Literally and figuratively. Her butt was nearly slipping off her seat. She was on the precipice of her fantasies, ready for them to tip over and spill.

‘Please please please! Make her drop her shoe!’ Lerin’s face was warmed and pink, like cherry blossoms in early Spring. She was so very excited, more excited than Astrusia had seen anyone in her hundreds of years of life. Her smile was eager and awaiting. This was… kind of cute. Wait. Wait. Wait. Had Astrusia really just thought that? Had she, a succubus who couldn’t and shouldn’t have relationships just felt what it was to think someone was attractive?

No, no! It was pity, it was remorse, it was like an animal. Animals are cute in the same way Astrusia thought Lerin was cute. It wasn’t romance, it wasn’t a fine Summer’s love. This was much less than that, this was her looking playfully at a hyper kid. Yes yes, that must be it! She couldn’t be falling for a mere Human, could she? Ah, but she just couldn’t shake the thought! It pained her in her chest. She could skillfully read others’ desires, but she couldn’t even begin to wrap her mind around her own.

‘Wise up, Astrusia. This is the target. They are nothing more than a target. They are to be eliminated. You are not falling for them.’ Astrusia’s mind was in a deadlocked battle. She could feel her hands get clammy and damp as her fingers squeezed together in anguish. Lerin was still waiting on every single sway of her heel.

Finally, her wish was granted. Astrusia accidentally kicked her leg out in a moment of passionate thinking. Her shoe landed in the perfect position. Just under Lerin’s seat. ‘Yes! I want to pick up her shoe and ****** then ****** then ****** it!’ Her thoughts nearly leaked out of her mouth.

Astrusia needed to get a grip, play along, and get Lerin somewhere quiet and secluded. But how? Just walking up would be suspicious, and even though Lerin would follow her like she was on a leash, her companion would certainly be aroused in suspicion. She hadn’t even noticed the perfect alibi of her shoe.

As she sat deep in thought, Astrusia received a tap on the shoulder. She turned to see one of the Guildsmen by her side, clad in steel platearmour. “Hello ma’am, do ya have your Guild Permit?”

“Huh?”

“Ya Guild Permit. I haven’t seen ya ‘round before. Ya need a Guild Permit to be in here.”

“Oh, I uh… must have left it somewhere.”

“Well ya better go get it.”

“Ah, but I’m meeting someone and they’re just about-“

“I don’t really care about your sob story. Get out and go find it.”

“But-“ with that single ushered word of continued resistance, he grabbed her by the shoulders and yanked her out of her seat. Lerin could only watch on in horror. She thought that man was so out of line! Or at least, that’s what her thumping heart was saying. Her mind knew him to be correct, though she ignored that.

With a forceful shove, he tossed her out into the street. Only as her foot in stockings touched the cold stone path, did she realise her shoe was missing. “Now stay out until ya find yer Guild Permit,” he yelled.

“Wait but my shoe-“

“Permit.” Astrusia didn’t know what to do. She was stranded in the middle of town, her foot exposed to the dozens of passersby walking past each second. She couldn’t fly off with her succubus wings, for her true nature would be beholden before everyone.

Lerin reached under her seat and gleefully looked at the shoe. It was still warm as she rubbed her fingers along the sole. A faint smell of a perfume wafted from it, though she wasn’t sure what the scent was, only that it smelled nice. “Silvia, this is my moment as Princess Charming!”

“Lerin, last time you said that you almost got your head chopped off by an axe cause you walked into a trap.”

“Yes, but that time she was trying to seduce me! This woman was unduly thrown out indiscriminately, and was forced to leave it behind!”

“Are we talking about the same woman? They. Had. No. Guild. Permit. And for all you know, that woman could be seducing you too.”

“Pfft, whatever. This is my moment.” Lerin turned around and ran out the door, with the high heel in hand. “Always running, never thinking…” Silvia tersely muttered.

Lerin gazed around the busy street, trying to locate where the girl was. She couldn’t have gone far, not in one shoe. Not in the scarce 15 seconds that had passed. Yet as her eyes scanned the bustle of midday, she failed to find that pretty girl with black hair and black stockings.

She needed to find her.vJust like she needed water, just like she needed food. She needed to find her. This was her golden goose, the first fresh blood that had come to her since she met Silvia. Lerin patrolled the city streets in search of her. Yet every alley she looked down, every street and every road, she was not there. They had disappeared like a phantom.

As she vainly hunted throughout the entire city, she suddenly felt a strange force tugging her towards a specific alleyway. Yet this place was long abandoned, somewhere only the dark, seedy elements of this city lived. A cute girl walking down it would be a spring child walking through a warzone. But the yearning feeling was more powerful than her mind; if there was even the slimmest chance that girl had gone down this desecrated road, Lerin would take it.

The loud taps of the outside crowds disappeared as she wandered down the winding street. “Hello?” she called out, but nothing replied. A dead end approached. With neery a sign of life but rats skittering across the pavement, Lerin realised it was a fruitless effort.

As she sighed and then turned around, she caught the faintest glimpse of a person in the corner of her eye. Her gaze shifted back, until her and the girl’s eyes locked together. Lerin’s instinct was right. There the girl sat with one shoe on the ground, and her bare foot dangling in the air.

“Oh, I have your shoe!” Lerin sprinted over to her, kneeling down immediately.

“You did? I thought I was never going to get it back.” Lerin had fallen right into Astrusia’s trap. That is, if she had set one up. Astrusia was too shocked and embarrassed to do so. And she still couldn’t shake that strange feeling from earlier.

Lerin ran over, kneeled down at Astrusia’s legs, and gestured for Astrusia to show her foot, which had been hidden behind her remaining shoe. Cradling her heel and ankle with one hand and with the shoe in the other, Lerin slowly lowered the heel over her foot. She was savouring her time. Lerin’s face was showing a giggly smile. Lerin wisped away the grasp on Astrusia’s heel and ankle as she finally slipped the shoe on fully.

“How can I ever repay you?” Crap, Astrusia really just said that. She was going to repay not just a human, but her very target that she sought to kill. This was such a simple thing, a ‘thank you’ should have sufficed. She wanted to retract those words, or more easily kill her target now. Yet her heart strings were being tugged, playing a song saying not to.

“Give me your stockings.”

“Huh?” She was simultaneously shocked and unsurprised. Of course, of course this woman who was eyeing up her feet and looked around the whole city for her would ask for that as repayment. At this point, she still had a choice to say no. But this woman was almost sweet in a way, though perhaps creepy was more apt.

Reluctantly, Astrusia unbuckled her garterbelt. Lerin’s face shifted into a delighted and excited smile. She could feel her heart thumping like thunderstorms in her chest as Astrusia dragged her stockings down her smooth legs. Astrusia could see the blushing in her cheeks and the overwhelming desire in her eyes.

Lerin gasped in glee as Lerin kicked off a shoe to pull her stockings off her feet. ‘Painted the same colour as her hair,’ she noted of her toenails. Astrusia’s heel fell on its side as she tried to jam her foot back in. Lerin was getting a very nice show, one she’d remember for years on-end.

Astrusia’s foot only succeeded in pushing her heel around and proved futile in flipping it right side up. The kerfuffle ended when she finally relented and put her foot on the dirty street, before picking her shoe up and putting it back on.

She then pulled the other stocking down her leg and off her foot, nearly tripping as she pulled it off. Lerin’s smile went from ear-to-ear as Astrusia handed over her stockings. From the moment she had seen Astrusia, her mind lusted with all the possibilities that it formed a trove of dreams and desires. She hoped to push it towards taking her shoes, but she simply accepted it as being too unlikely.

Astrusia piped up, “Thank you again for getting my shoe.”

“No problem! If you have any more problems with your fe-” Lerin stopped herself mid-sentence. “If you have any problems, you can count on me!”

“Maybe I’ll call upon you one day.”

“I hope you do!” Lerin yelled out as she sprinted away, clutching her prize in her hands. Before entering the bustling streets again, she stuffed the black stockings into a pouch on her belt.

Astrusia looked at Lerin as she ran away. This weird girl, who had the weirdest fantasies and the weirdest mind had somehow not only escaped her grasp, but completely reversed it and put Astrusia in the weaker position. Or perhaps it was Astrusia losing her touch. She walked back to the abandoned tower she called home, wondering all the way on how this decisive defeat happened.

Lerin hummed a simple bouncy tune as she walked home from the Guild’s hall. “Something’s got you in a chipper mood,” Silvia pointed out.

“Yes, very. Look at this.” Lerin opened her pouch just a smidge, enough to get a glance at what was inside. “That just looks like a black ball.”

“It’s a girl’s stockings.”

“Huh?”

“Yeah, that girl I chased after gave them to me after I asked.”

“She- she accepted it? Most girls would just slap you or yell for the guards. I know you and I would probably still call the guards.”

“Well she said yes regardless!”

“I’m just flabbergasted that she did.” They continued to walk home, Lerin giggling and humming all the way.
All My Stories
Email catrotcake@gmail.com if interested in commissioning me.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

HeroOfKvatch wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:22 pm I have realised that compared to other authors here, I post much more frequently. Not as frequently as I wish, but nonetheless more. Thus, I do not want to flood the category and bury their stories.

I will be posting my stories in this singular topic unless people think I should keep making them separate pages.
To be honest, I don't think you were flooding the category or anything. And a separate page for each story would have been best. BUt..it's entirely up to you, as long as we can keep enjoying your stories :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

You're not doing anything wrong.
I would, however recommend you make a set of ashort stories and sell them, because God, I would so buy a book of this.
JackFrawst

Post by JackFrawst »

Hey, man. Good Story. I usually LOATHE stories set in any kind of medieval motif, but this one and that previous story about the princess's coach getting stuck in a field with mud monsters was some riveting ish, bruh. They've inspired me to think of some fantasy stories of my own - obviously not medieval but definitely in a different time and place than Present Day America like my Two Stephanies Stories. Keep 'em coming.