Shoeplay in the United States Senate - A Compendium

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

pumplover

Shoeplay in the United States Senate - A Compendium

Post by pumplover »

Here it is!

The link below will get you the first edition of what will certainly be an ever-growing work, but I hope that you all enjoy it.

Just a few comments about it, because your input and comments will help me as much as anything to make this complete and the best that it can be. Also, I want my approach as to how I have been working on this as plain as possible. Some of this is also explained in the body of the doc. Please take time to read everything in there as well.
  • I'm looking for feedback from you, especially on errors in a timestamp (I did try to check them all).
  • Right now the pdf is 31 mb. That's mostly because there's photos in it. I'm hoping that as time goes on, it won't grow too massively large, right now it doesn't look that way, since everything else is text
  • The doc right now covers: 1987 through the end of 1988, then a smattering of events from 2002-2014. I leaped over to 2010 so I could knock out some HD content (the old video was hurting my eyes).
  • There are entries in there that may or may not contain shoeplay. With the older videos, there were moments where it looked like something was going on - whether you want to use your imagination is up to you. Also, there were just some good leg days.
  • Essentially, this first version, and probably the next couple will of course include content, but I'm working out my formatting as well.
  • There are a few entries that have asterisks on either side - somewhere the dates/timestamps of the vid got lost in translation. I know there was shoeplay going on most likely on that day or around that date, but I haven't had a chance to verify. Read next point for more explanation
  • C-Span did a big website upgrade several years ago - I have done my best to incorporate as many of the links that were shared in the previous threads that listed Senate Shoeplay, but some of them just don't work any more. Also, the timestamps changed in format, so there are a few that I haven't been able to verify yet.
  • I have tried making a link to the date of the entry since you can't link to a specific timestamp like on YouTube, especially because with the older videos, the sessions were split into parts. However, not all of the dates in the doc have been linked yet. But you can just go to www.c-span.org/congress/?chamber=senate and select a date from the calendar.
  • If you view PDFs in your browser, make sure to right click on any links that you want to view so you can open them in a new tab.
  • Of course, feel free to leave any comments below, or if you like, PM me. I can't guarantee when I can reply, but I'll check my msgs.
That's all I can think of. I'm certainly glad that the content on the site is much easier to navigate than in years past, and I'm hoping that as a consequence, this doc will let you find and mark your favorite instances of shoeplay for your personal collection.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me in getting this going.

LINK TO PDF:

https://mega.nz/file/UXQ23BQD#heCjgrFd8 ... KDSrKpMyPM

lpo597

Re: Shoeplay in the United States Senate - A Compendium

Post by lpo597 »

Thats great, thanks. I look forward to going through these, thanks
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

Thank you bro, always good to see your work!!
Kelmandics

Post by Kelmandics »

Wow, a treasure trove! This has had to take a lot of your time...Thank you for the hard work!
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Thank you so much for this. Your work is brilliant!

Keep up the good work!!!!
llama

Post by llama »

Great job mate
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Great job!! Keep it up
jack12

Post by jack12 »

pumplover wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:49 am Here it is!

The link below will get you the first edition of what will certainly be an ever-growing work, but I hope that you all enjoy it.

Just a few comments about it, because your input and comments will help me as much as anything to make this complete and the best that it can be. Also, I want my approach as to how I have been working on this as plain as possible. Some of this is also explained in the body of the doc. Please take time to read everything in there as well.
  • I'm looking for feedback from you, especially on errors in a timestamp (I did try to check them all).
  • Right now the pdf is 31 mb. That's mostly because there's photos in it. I'm hoping that as time goes on, it won't grow too massively large, right now it doesn't look that way, since everything else is text
  • The doc right now covers: 1987 through the end of 1988, then a smattering of events from 2002-2014. I leaped over to 2010 so I could knock out some HD content (the old video was hurting my eyes).
  • There are entries in there that may or may not contain shoeplay. With the older videos, there were moments where it looked like something was going on - whether you want to use your imagination is up to you. Also, there were just some good leg days.
  • Essentially, this first version, and probably the next couple will of course include content, but I'm working out my formatting as well.
  • There are a few entries that have asterisks on either side - somewhere the dates/timestamps of the vid got lost in translation. I know there was shoeplay going on most likely on that day or around that date, but I haven't had a chance to verify. Read next point for more explanation
  • C-Span did a big website upgrade several years ago - I have done my best to incorporate as many of the links that were shared in the previous threads that listed Senate Shoeplay, but some of them just don't work any more. Also, the timestamps changed in format, so there are a few that I haven't been able to verify yet.
  • I have tried making a link to the date of the entry since you can't link to a specific timestamp like on YouTube, especially because with the older videos, the sessions were split into parts. However, not all of the dates in the doc have been linked yet. But you can just go to www.c-span.org/congress/?chamber=senate and select a date from the calendar.
  • If you view PDFs in your browser, make sure to right click on any links that you want to view so you can open them in a new tab.
  • Of course, feel free to leave any comments below, or if you like, PM me. I can't guarantee when I can reply, but I'll check my msgs.
That's all I can think of. I'm certainly glad that the content on the site is much easier to navigate than in years past, and I'm hoping that as a consequence, this doc will let you find and mark your favorite instances of shoeplay for your personal collection.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me in getting this going.

LINK TO PDF:

https://mega.nz/file/UXQ23BQD#heCjgrFd8 ... KDSrKpMyPM
Thank you. But many instances don't have links to them to view the videos?
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

jack12 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:59 am Thank you. But many instances don't have links to them to view the videos?
That is because not all instances have been linked yet. I believe PumpLover is going to go through and link what hasn't been linked yet.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

He's doing an incredible work!!!
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Hope that everyone is doing well. I had to take a break for a few days after so much has gone on in my documenting! An update - I'm working steadily on combing through footage. I'm taking a dual approach in that I do about half of my effort in the odl SD stuff and then the rest of my time is from 2010 and on - the HD stuff is a welcome break and usually always gives back. That red-headed stenographer is always dipping!

Anyway - I want to thank all of you for the nice comments. I don't have an idea how many of you have checked this out, but there will be an update out by Sept 4th. It will have new stuff in it, but how much is dependent upon the graciousness of the C-Span cameras to capture those moments we all enjoy seeing.

And Jack12, thanks for bringing up the entries not linked yet. You're welcome to navigate to the date manually from the C-Span page, but I am working to get all those hyperlinks built, as well as try to figure out a few of those odd timestamps that I had found here and there.

Talk to you soon!
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I knew this would happen, but there will be a little delay on the first update being posted. You know how life is. Had some health issues in my family that I had to help out with caring for a parent, and then I went all out to finish the church shoeplay doc. But now I'm focused on CSPAN stuff from here out. Thanks for your patience and I'll post hopefully something new by mid Sept.
lpo597

Post by lpo597 »

Hi pumplover, thanks again for doing this, it's much appreciated.

And I hope everything's going ok with your family.
wdipper

Post by wdipper »

Thak you for compendium, a great work.
Best wishes for your family.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Hey all, thanks for the well-wishes. Things are about back to normal and I've been doing a little work here and there. I've got a couple of additions, but not enough to warrant publishing a new version yet. I' want to get a few more items in there first. I've finished 1989 and 2010. I'm working two decades at once, or at least trying to. Keeps the monotony from setting in. I'm not saying this is biting off more than I can chew, but it's crazy the amount of video to pour through. Good thing their controls have improved as well as their servers. Their video streams are actually better than Youtube.