Wanna Know what Grinds my Gears

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

christo

Wanna Know what Grinds my Gears

Post by christo »

I joined a Reddit forum for sexy feet and you wanna know what's crazy about it? Girls just post whatever sorta content with their feet. It's like they think to themselves "You can make money selling feet picks?! Hey, I have feet! Do you like my feet aren't they sexy!" Then proceed to post the most mundane unkept feet possible in the most distorted view. I try to hold my tongue as I have always felt you shouldn't say anything if you do not have something nice to say. Yet you get pics of ugly feet, shots where you can't see a lot and they'll ask you to rate their feet.

I get everyone's likes are different but this is why it bothers me.

It's like some girls have figured out you can make a lot of money with feet pics and videos. So they decide to share feet content even if their feet are ugly. Cause for me it's a lack of disrespect towards us to think just cause they have feet that they are worthy of praise or payment. Like they see us as lesser people and think we don't have standards. I get everyone likes different things but come on how many of you really like poorly maintained feet? Hygiene is a thing. At least have healthy feet.

Sorry just had to rant as it's a thing that has been annoying me lately. There are some lovely feet on said Reddit forum if you wanna look it up. Yet I suggest the Reddit forum for TikTok feet more, as there are a lot of beautiful feet there. A lot of sole pose clips.

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Jack170202

Re: Wanna Know what Grinds my Gears

Post by Jack170202 »

Yes mate!!! I completely agree with you :ooook:
christo

Post by christo »

Jack170202 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:57 pm Yes mate!!! I completely agree with you :ooook:
Thank you, thought it was just me and I was being too uptight.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

It's because they are parasites.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Totally agree, I hate it. It's like they think having ten toes and being attached to a woman is the only criteria that needs to be met, hygeine/upkeep and presentation be damned.

It's not surprising though. It's yet another good thing becoming oversaturated with bullshit thanks to the increase in technology and platforms for "creators" (see also: the music and video game industries...). I'm just gonna say it; having this fetish today really sucks sometimes. Quality took a backseat to quantity for clout a long time ago.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:17 pm Quality took a backseat to quantity for clout a long time ago.
I agree wholeheartedly.