My Girlfriend naughty adventures

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

sogfile

My Girlfriend naughty adventures

Post by sogfile »

hi im starting this thread here ( i will also strat with some family member i found hidden secret tapes ) to post some of my girfriend adventures ..i am with this divorced mom about 4 years now.as you know i love nylon footjobs and i made her love it too(she never did before).she always loved sex and with strangers ( and me ) and after discussing it a lot we sometimes do some cuckold stuff . the first i post are some pics from video , maybe i will post it sometime soon.that night we went out for a drink at a bar it was winter and after few drinks she became little "in the mood" .at some point she was taking her heels off under table to relax her feet in black pantyhose ,but she didint tease me.but i noticed a guy hanging with some friends looking at her and i caught many times staring at her nylon feet he didint see me but i got excited ..i told her about that and she started looking at him with sexy smiles .then i got the idea and i told her "why dont flert with him and maybe fuck and give footjob if he likes.at first she wasnt very hot about it but in a while she said yes ..then she wrote in a paper to meet him outside .i left the table like i had an important bussiness and she left alone . later that night she told me that she went to the bar for a drink and gave him the paper and he came to talk to her . she told him that she loved him watching her feet and he confessed that he liked feet but he couldnt find many women to enjoy.then she told him about us and the cuckold footjob experiences and they went to his car ..he liked the idea and he wanted maybe more times to get together.later that night i was waiting her at home and she gave me the video and told me the whole story and so i put some pics form the footjob she gave him in back sit of his car

Image Image Image

blah

Re: My Girlfriend naughty adventures

Post by blah »

I really like her reinforced toes and feet. Did she have fun?
sogfile

Post by sogfile »

oo yes she enjoyed it alot
kavbojc1

Post by kavbojc1 »

:o Wow, now this is really some hot stuff..... :o Please continue with the thread my friend ;) Thanks a lot :)
almoprala

Post by almoprala »

:friends: Hot stuff, would love to see more.