👣 Tommi Carter's Long Toes

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

FeetCore

👣 Tommi Carter's Long Toes

Post by FeetCore »

Tommi Carter (5'3" size 10) used to hang out on my back porch with friends of my other foot models when those girls would do feet modeling shoots for me. Eventually Tommi contacted me herself and asked if she could do a shoot. When I got her message, I remembered how cute she was and I also knew she was friends with another hot girl who I had my eye on, so I arranged a shoot with her in order to work a future angle of having her vouch for me as a photographer to her hot friend. It turns out I never got to connect with Tommi's friend that I was after, but I certainly had some fun times going out and eating and drinking with Tommi.

During our shoot, Tommi also told me about how she had heard about me 6 years ago from a bunch of her friends back then and how she waited so long before she eventually ended up doing a feet shoot herself. I think she may have even heard about me through her mom. It was great to add her to my list of models and I hope to do more shoots with her in the future. Her looks also remind of that actress who plays Penny Robinson in "Lost in Space".