hello introduction

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
huax

hello introduction

Post by huax »

Hi guys,

I just found this site for fetish. My fetish regarding feet is associated with FEMALES' feet covered in nylon, zentai, or any silky and smooth materials. The more opaque tights are the better. My level of fetishism is not that deep. So for example, if I meet a few college girls with tights on campus, I will just think "hmm they look nice" and won't think deeper afterward. But I might think about fetish stuff with girls/ladies close to me. ONLY think, because I abide by morality, social orders and laws

I'm eh about barefoot, or other socks, or sheer nylons showing toes without reinforcement. I really hate dirty or smelly socks (except ppl REALLY close to me).

I will probably only post about my experiences and fantasies here

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: hello introduction

Post by nyllover »

Welcome to our forum, and thank you for the in-depth presentation 😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Collegetownstudios

Re: hello introduction

Post by Collegetownstudios »

huax wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:52 am Hi guys,

I just found this site for fetish. My fetish regarding feet is associated with FEMALES' feet covered in nylon, zentai, or any silky and smooth materials. The more opaque tights are the better. My level of fetishism is not that deep. So for example, if I meet a few college girls with tights on campus, I will just think "hmm they look nice" and won't think deeper afterward. But I might think about fetish stuff with girls/ladies close to me. ONLY think, because I abide by morality, social orders and laws

I'm eh about barefoot, or other socks, or sheer nylons showing toes without reinforcement. I really hate dirty or smelly socks (except ppl REALLY close to me).

I will probably only post about my experiences and fantasies here
Welcome, brother. I'm sure there are a lot of people who share your preferences here. :ooook: