At the End of the Day, What is It…It’s an Appendage!

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

At the End of the Day, What is It…It’s an Appendage!

Post by Mr. Mike »

I just started thinking while driving today…how did a fucking appendage become such a controversial and taboo thing? It’s a Damn Foot!!!! Why couldn’t the “hand guys” or the “hair guys” get the bad rap?? Was it really as simple as the internet which caused all those crazies to send their messages to the girls that really blew this out of proportion? It’s a Damn Foot!!! I know this coming from shoeplay fetish angle, but with the power women have today, why can’t they say “F-U” to these producers or show managers and say “you prance us around in heels for hours on end and yet the second I want a little relief you freak out about taking a shoe off??? It’s one of the most common acts around yet I don’t dare do it because a couple people might see it on TV”. When you really take a step back, it is the dumbest, simplest thing yet it’s been overblown and condemned.
Just venting, hopefully you guys can drop your thoughts…

Collegetownstudios

Re: At the End of the Day, What is It…It’s an Appendage!

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I often think about this myself. It's more of an issue of religion. You find forbidding of various aspects of the human body in ancient religions. People run around trying to make a god see them as worthy of their attention, and they feel like they can do random things to appease their own selves.

And the people who run the religions sit back and laugh. Another gotcha.
Footsiefreak

Re: At the End of the Day, What is It…It’s an Appendage!

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well for American society it's just butt,breasts , legs were the norm to leer at for years. Of course I thought I was weird till I found this site . But now we have much more popularity but occasional negativity . I mean some celebrities are open about their foot fetish and it has helped us be more open as well.

But if you think about it why would 99 percent of the female population get pedicures if they didn't want their feet to be noticed by others?