Feeling a girl’s toes with her converse on

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Phobiaphonia

Feeling a girl’s toes with her converse on

Post by Phobiaphonia »

So I’ve been reading some of the stories on this forum for a while now and one particular story that comes up a lot is how people have touched their girlfriend’s or just a girl’s toes in general, and that made me remember a long lost memory that I had back in high school where I I managed to actually feel and touch a cute girl’s toes in my life, WHILE she still had her shoes on. The story begins in class during which we were watching a movie and all the lights were off, and while this may seem weird, I always naturally had the urge to sit down or lay down close to girls on the floor when they were sitting at their desk when I would talk with them and have fun. And during this particular class I was doing just that, but one thing I noticed was that the girl who I was laying down next to (18, F) had her feet pretty close to me, and I noticed that she was wearing cute converse shoes but there was something wrong - there was a hole at front of the shoes. Now while this may seem creepy and even weird, I had the biggest urge to stick my finger in the hole and see if I can feel her toes, which now that I think about it is extremely weird and inappropriate but to each their own. And it is important to mention that I have always been horny for girls wearing converse on their feet, and I have never wanted to know so badly what their feet looked like while they were in the shoes, like, are their toes all scrunched up in there because of how tight converse naturally is? Are their feet sweaty? And these question had been weighing down on my for a long time at this point, and I guess that’s what sparked me to do what I did next. With all the lights off and everyone chattering away, I kind of knew it was now or never, so I slowly shoved my finger into the hole at the front of her converse and within putting it even half an inch into the shoes, I FELT HER TOES. This is where it starts to get extremely erotic and juicy, because I vividly remember getting the biggest hard on ever when I felt her toes, and I also remember how she had the most flustered and embarrassed look on her face as if she was caught naked, which only made me even more aroused thinking about how she probably never expected anyone to touch her toes while she was still wearing her shoes. She was not wearing any socks at the time, which made it even better because i vividly remember moving my finger around in there trying to feel all her toes, and let me tell you, they were SQUISHED, all her toes were lined up and promptly stuck together, and I didn’t feel a single space between her toes, you could tell that she had purposely gotten a size of converse lower than her usual size. Not only that, but she started moving her toes around in what I’m assuming was fear and embarrassment and being able to feel her toes squirming INSIDE of her converse shoes was one of the hottest things i have ever experienced. What made it even better however was the fact that her toes were noticeably sweaty, as in I could feel the sweat and liquid on her toes and when I pulled my finger out, while my finger wasn’t drenched in sweat or anything, you could see they had a glimmer or shine to it, and of course, I sniffed my finger after and it had a sort of musty smell combined with vinegar is the best way I can describe it. Now keep in mind all of this happened in the span of less than 15-20 seconds, but I essentially just touched a girl’s toes without necessarily getting her permission. With that being said, I looked at her face after and you could tell she was extremely uncomfortable and was doing a sort of nervous laugh to just brush it off, and she did not tell anybody in class what happened on that day. Needless to say, I stared at her feet and converse a lot after that day and she would ALWAYS look so embarrassed after I did, because I guess she never expected another guy to be able to feel her toes while they were safe and confined within her converse shoes.