DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

I did catch a couple dips on the countdown show. Man if Diana was in her pumps, that could’ve been outstanding.
Now that I think about it, have we ever seen Rebecca dip or dangle while NOT wearing nylons??

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:15 am I did catch a couple dips on the countdown show. Man if Diana was in her pumps, that could’ve been outstanding.
Now that I think about it, have we ever seen Rebecca dip or dangle while NOT wearing nylons??
nope because she usually wear those brown heels with ring around the ankle or some strappy heels like Diana so she cant.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I saw Diana was wearing pink pumps today but I had to leave…any shoeplay?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

So we all know that the shoeplay Diana performs is for us…she 100% knows what going on. What about Rebecca? For the longest time she did nothing and then…boom, she was a shoeplaying Godess. I used to think she was just naturally doing it, but now she does it for us. I guess you could say the same about Diana. She been on the show for years and never did anything…then boom about 15 months ago. Weird
guidolavespa

Post by guidolavespa »

Maybe they discovered the power of shoeplay/foot related scenes, or probably the girls already knew but the production was convinced at some point by the potential
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

so rumors around the youtube chat is that Merve is leaving Pearl TV or she has already left. dont know how true it is but she really hasnt been on much lately.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Weren’t people saying nasty things about her when she started?

BlackFoot wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:01 pm so rumors around the youtube chat is that Merve is leaving Pearl TV or she has already left. dont know how true it is but she really hasnt been on much lately.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:02 pm Weren’t people saying nasty things about her when she started?

BlackFoot wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:01 pm so rumors around the youtube chat is that Merve is leaving Pearl TV or she has already left. dont know how true it is but she really hasnt been on much lately.
nah that was about Cindy and they still saying bad things about her.
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

I would never believe that the ladies are shoeplaying and showing off their feet for the guys that watch. But if you watch shows on the channels from 3-4 years ago there was almost no shoeplay or constant feet displaying. In all the years that Diana has worked for Pearl she didn't show off her feet until more recently. When Kristen started working at Pearl TV that is when I started to see Diana act more playful and when she started showing off her feet and shoeplaying. I think because Kristen helped to loosen up Diana it helped her feel free to be more comfortable removing her heels or doing some shoeplay. After Kristen left I think Diana helped to loosen up Rebecca into the woman that we are seeing today. If you go back and look at Rebecca's old videos she always wore really long dresses and strappy heels. Now she is wearing short skirts and pumps that many times she is able to dangle or remove.

Having said all this, I think they know they get the attention from it, but I think they mostly do it for themselves. I have never, nor will ever believe that they are doing it just to please a small group of people that love to see their feet or shoeplay. They are on their feet all day in these heels so it probably just feels good to remove the heels even if just for a little. PS...I am so glad that Rebecca has changed her style and is now doing more shoeplay. She has been my favorite for a long time, and now that she is doing shoeplay she is the best I have ever seen b4!
Dole

Post by Dole »

do these girls actually know about everything these people write in the chat?
do they really respond based on comments, then the ladies respond by playing shoes, dangling?

Diana is very active, I think she also doesn't like high heels and her legs hurt and she plays with shoes

Rebecca I don’t know if she knows about that chat and occasionally plays with shoes, probably because of sore feet like Diana and not for viewers, am I wrong?

Cindy, Merve and Mony never play shoes, dangle ...
or they’re embarrassed because Mony certainly knows about it because she responds multiple times in a chat

however, everything is very strange, as Mr Mike wrote for Diana
She was on the show for years and never did anything ... then boom about 15 months ago.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Dole wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:31 pm do these girls actually know about everything these people write in the chat?
do they really respond based on comments, then the ladies respond by playing shoes, dangling?

Diana is very active, I think she also doesn't like high heels and her legs hurt and she plays with shoes

Rebecca I don’t know if she knows about that chat and occasionally plays with shoes, probably because of sore feet like Diana and not for viewers, am I wrong?

however, everything is very strange, as Mr Mike wrote for Diana
She was on the show for years and never did anything ... then boom about 15 months ago.

Cindy, Merve and Mony never play shoes, dangle ...
or they’re embarrassed because Mony certainly knows about it because she responds multiple times in a chat
they know about the chat because they do response sometimes and the usual guys that's there everyday a couple of them have bought them heels. those yellow pumps Diana has the guy himself told be he bought them for her. another guy told be he bought them all clogs but ive never seen any of the ladies wear them. and this forum was mentioned a couple times in that chat by those "everyday guys" so i think the girls do know about us and this forum also. personally i think Diana checks from time to time because she's the fan favorite and she's cool with all the other girls. personally i dont think Rebecca really cares that much but her fan base is really starting to grow so i could be wrong. I dont think Monika or Merve care at all. Cindy i dont think she cares either but she wears some cool outfits but her shoe selection truly sucks and as far as shoeplay we have gotten nothing from her at all.
Dole

Post by Dole »

The girls know about this forum
. :oops: :eheheh: :mrgreen: :superlol:

Monica never does anything, she is too shy ............................................and always wears strapp heels

. Merve and Cindy are also obviously very shy about playing with shoes and dangling

which ladies respond to the chat? Monica and Rebecca?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Dole wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:56 pm The girls know about this forum
. :oops: :eheheh: :mrgreen: :superlol:

Monica never does anything, she is too shy ............................................and always wears strapp heels

. Merve and Cindy are also obviously very shy about playing with shoes and dangling

which ladies respond to the chat? Monica and Rebecca?
Diana and Monika did reply and i believe Anne did once when she was still there. i dont believe Cindy or Monika are shy. Monika has an OnlyFans which is probably why she dont do much. but she has taken her shoes of multiple times and got on that vibrating platform. Merve has also done the vibrating platform and she also taken off her shoes for that massage chair a while back. Cindy so far nothing at all. she's taken off her shoes i believe just once so far.
Dole

Post by Dole »

Monika, Merve and Cindy never dangle,shoeplay....
are any reasons or why :superlol:

first Monika has to change her heels because I don't know why she always wears heels with straps... :S
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Monika actually had on pumps today. (did some very minor heelpops) Merve likes wearing those fury open toed shoes. i actually like those. she also recently had on pumps. Cindy just wears strappy shoes. never seen her in pumps. basically all the girls that were on today were wearing pumps.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

So i saw Kristen was back in town. (not on Pearl TV) but her and Diana are having a night out. they even kissed on the lips. Diana said she missed that smile. Chilling with the 2 of them together would probably be fun as hell. It seems like they bring out the most in each other.
iloveshoeplayers

Post by iloveshoeplayers »

Rebecca got married, and in this post she also thanks Diana for giving her a foot massage! :love:

ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Ah ah ah, I read it too. I would have paid for being there!

In my opinion both ladies suffer in heels. Maybe the first time they dipped accidentally and then discovered that it attracts a few people so they do it sometimes on purpose (every view counts for these companies afaik).
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

well it looks like Cindy is now gone. Idk the reason but i will say i will miss her. Tho she was getting a lot of hate i liked her. i thought she was cool, looked good and loved her outfits. Just hated her shoe choices. Idk why these girls come and leave so fast just like Jessica. Something is going on at Pearl TV that we dont know about. Everybody is gone. there were rumors that Merve was leaving or gone but she is back now. i also heard Kristen was hanging out on the set but not allowed on camera.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t know about “everybody is gone”. Just Cindy. Merve was a rumor and it sounds like Kristen is just working behind the scenes. For our sake, as long as we have Diana and Rebecca…life is good.
We don’t know the backstory on Cindy…he’ll sone people just find out they don’t like the job. I thought her outfits were “over the top” and her shoe choice was horrible.