Moments You Can't Capture

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Moments You Can't Capture

Post by JWCooley126 »

Gents, what are the most memorable shoeplay moments that you couldn't capture? Just yesterday my wife and I were at her aunt's gravesite "celebrating" her birthday, she passed back in February. We were standing around talking & remembering her and my wife had her arm around me. She had on a new pair of flats and while standing she took one shoe off and started rubbing her toes slowly on the grass. She put it back on, and shortly after I saw her motioning to take the other shoe off and she did it with her other foot. She rubbed the grass a little longer and rested her bare foot out for a little while before putting her shoe back on. She rubbed the grass so seductively with her toes & I truly wish I could've recorded...but we were in the middle of a memorial and she was right on me smh. All I have is the memory of her pretty toes stroking the grass. Any stories like this out there?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Moments You Can't Capture

Post by nyllover »

If we include any kind of moment, mine must have been that time I was at a business dinner during an event, with like 20 people at the table. In front of me, there was one of our models (I won't say who), and she started playing footsies with me. It wasn't intense, it was more of a "joking around"...but damn it was hot 😁
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

If I could have one thing recorded would be all the times my neighbors wife would play footsie with me with her husband unaware. Also her shoeplay and do many other past shoeplay shows from other women throughout the years
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Wow both unfortunate circumstances lol.
llama

Post by llama »

Mine would be all the shoeplay I saw before cameras were on phones 😂. High school and college classes, libraries, the park and downtown at lunch hour. There was so much.
I'm talking the mid 1980's and onward ( for me at least)
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Well believe it or not just today I saw a beautiful girl dipping like crazy. I manged to get few pics but she was quite far and the quality is not great.. I could see her feet were very sweaty as she came in front of me and dipped for a second with a loud Clack! I was sorrounded by colleagues so didn't risk to film her! 😭
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

All of the teacher shoeplay from junior high school, and 15 years worth of shoeplay from my aunt during church. The 80s and early 90s really didn't have a convenient way of recording video. At least my memory is still fairly good.
llama

Post by llama »

pumplover wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:11 pm All of the teacher shoeplay from junior high school, and 15 years worth of shoeplay from my aunt during church. The 80s and early 90s really didn't have a convenient way of recording video. At least my memory is still fairly good.
I do remember a fellow voyeur walking around one certain college library with a duffle bag I'm pretty sure had an old school bulky camcorder in it. 😂 Now that was some balls
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Unfortunately, there is a part 2 that I have to air out! I've been traveling for work the past couple days and decided to surprise my wife at her job with some flowers. When I got there she was standing training another employee and I had to use the bathroom. I noticed she had the same flats on as the original story. As I was walking back from the bathroom I saw she had one flat off and resting her bare foot with her toes curled on the floor and as I was approaching she put her shoe back on. I only had time to quickly see her new pedicure (a shimmery gold color very pretty) and now I'll likely be sleeping like a rock when she gets home. Could've at least watched some of her "candid work" while I was waiting...sigh.