Mary

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

pumplover

Mary

Post by pumplover »

One of my best memories of work shoeplay was with a co-worker names Mary. I often traveled with Mary and though we were in different departments, we were often matched up on the same projects to collaborate. Mary was about 15 years older than me. She was petite, small chested, very fit, wore her hair short, but not too short. She rarely wore a dress or skirt. But she always wore hose with her flats, loafers, or low heels. I would usually make a tour of the office each day to talk to all of my ladies, and sometimes i would end up at her desk for extended lengths of time.

Mary would sit there with legs crossed and let her shoe droop from her foot, the bottom of her heel barely making contact with the heel cup of her shoe...then she would pop it ever so slightly, then widen the gap more and more...then bring it back, exposing and then hiding her hose covered arch. When she wore her brown kittlen heels, it wouldn't take long until one was dangling from her toes, swinging slowly back and forth. I would always try to sit beside her or across from her at meetings with clients because I could get good views with my phone under the table. I had so many great vids of her before the hard drive crash of 2018.

Often while sitting there heelpopping and dangling, she would extend her leg out , pop the other heel, then drag her shoe off and either play with it or let her toes sit inside the overturned shoe for extended periods. Often when I would stop at her desk, I would already have a raging hardon that I made sure to display through my khakis or jeans. She would take side glances at it or one time she just looked at it. I remember the first time that she did that drag move while I was at her desk...I had to walk away because the overwhelming eroticism of it actually had me oozing so much precum that I had a spot on my khakis showing through.

Mary would do presentations for clients, and often stand at a podium in her slacks and loafers or low heels, and for 2 or three hours just dip non stop. She rarely painted her toenails...her nude hose shod foot slipping in and out of her shoe, fucking it like I sometimes thought she wanted me to do to her. Or at least I fantasized that occasionally.

I miss Mary.

Footsiefreak

Re: Mary

Post by Footsiefreak »

I miss Mary too and I never seen her shoeplay.

Yeah nothing like having the work perks of a female shoeplayer. At times I would think I'm getting paid to watch shoeplay
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

pumplover wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:57 pm One of my best memories of work shoeplay was with a co-worker names Mary. I often traveled with Mary and though we were in different departments, we were often matched up on the same projects to collaborate. Mary was about 15 years older than me. She was petite, small chested, very fit, wore her hair short, but not too short. She rarely wore a dress or skirt. But she always wore hose with her flats, loafers, or low heels. I would usually make a tour of the office each day to talk to all of my ladies, and sometimes i would end up at her desk for extended lengths of time.

Mary would sit there with legs crossed and let her shoe droop from her foot, the bottom of her heel barely making contact with the heel cup of her shoe...then she would pop it ever so slightly, then widen the gap more and more...then bring it back, exposing and then hiding her hose covered arch. When she wore her brown kittlen heels, it wouldn't take long until one was dangling from her toes, swinging slowly back and forth. I would always try to sit beside her or across from her at meetings with clients because I could get good views with my phone under the table. I had so many great vids of her before the hard drive crash of 2018.

Often while sitting there heelpopping and dangling, she would extend her leg out , pop the other heel, then drag her shoe off and either play with it or let her toes sit inside the overturned shoe for extended periods. Often when I would stop at her desk, I would already have a raging hardon that I made sure to display through my khakis or jeans. She would take side glances at it or one time she just looked at it. I remember the first time that she did that drag move while I was at her desk...I had to walk away because the overwhelming eroticism of it actually had me oozing so much precum that I had a spot on my khakis showing through.

Mary would do presentations for clients, and often stand at a podium in her slacks and loafers or low heels, and for 2 or three hours just dip non stop. She rarely painted her toenails...her nude hose shod foot slipping in and out of her shoe, fucking it like I sometimes thought she wanted me to do to her. Or at least I fantasized that occasionally.

I miss Mary.
Small Chested.
Short Hair.
SHoeplays like she's fucking her shoe.

That's everything I need right there.
fooj666

Post by fooj666 »

Wow pumplover
Thank you so much for sharing.
It sounds like there are even more experiences with Mary.
Even though she saw your hardon at times, did she realize her shoeplay was the culprit? Did she ever notice you watching?

Thanks for sharing, hope to read more.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

fooj666 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 5:31 pm Wow pumplover
Thank you so much for sharing.
It sounds like there are even more experiences with Mary.
Even though she saw your hardon at times, did she realize her shoeplay was the culprit? Did she ever notice you watching?

Thanks for sharing, hope to read more.
I don't think that she realized the shoeplay was part of it. Her being a older woman was a factor too in me getting hard for her. If she did notice me watching, she never let on. However, I don't see how she couldn't have noticed. I blatantly watched her shoeplay. I used to have several videos which have been lost to antiquity. She had these brown shoes with a low heel. They weren't loafers, but had that feel to them. She could heelpop and dangle and do everything with them like the shoeplay queen she was. Always in nude/tan hose too.