The most exciting toe danglings you have ever seen?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Ricky732

The most exciting toe danglings you have ever seen?

Post by Ricky732 »

So guys, since I have always been extremely unlucky and I love barefeet toe dangling but I have NEVER seen one live, just on some videos.. Did you see some girls doing it sometimes?

Dippingdanglerpro

Re: The most exciting toe danglings you have ever seen?

Post by Dippingdanglerpro »

I’m very lucky to have married a girl who toe dangles. She is so talented - the shoe almost defies gravity as it swings about the tip of her bare toe. Truth is though, it’s kind of become a bit commonplace for me and no longer makes me hard each time.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Iv'e seen many in the past... Specially when had crap phones... Now I have a great one which I could film , almost nothing and the few I saw were impossibile to get close or film.... Hope this summer to get lucky!!
Ricky732 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:49 am So guys, since I have always been extremely unlucky and I love barefeet toe dangling but I have NEVER seen one live, just on some videos.. Did you see some girls doing it sometimes?
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Oh man that's so sexy!! Lucky you!! My girlfriend dangled only twice since I know her. First time was was with of strapped sandal and was hanging by the tip. Second with brown leather flats, she swinged violently and tip of her toe. But then stopped! :imsad: Any chance of pics or videos?
Dippingdanglerpro wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:06 pm I’m very lucky to have married a girl who toe dangles. She is so talented - the shoe almost defies gravity as it swings about the tip of her bare toe. Truth is though, it’s kind of become a bit commonplace for me and no longer makes me hard each time.
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

Dippingdanglerpro wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:06 pm I’m very lucky to have married a girl who toe dangles. She is so talented - the shoe almost defies gravity as it swings about the tip of her bare toe. Truth is though, it’s kind of become a bit commonplace for me and no longer makes me hard each time.
Amazing!! What shoes?
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

My ex. She was an extreme dangler and I never said a word because I didn’t want to ruin the magic. She could easily dangle on her big toe with the other 4 exposed and the shoe would never drop. Definitely hard to concentrate in certain circumstances!
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

JWCooley126 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:44 pm My ex. She was an extreme dangler and I never said a word because I didn’t want to ruin the magic. She could easily dangle on her big toe with the other 4 exposed and the shoe would never drop. Definitely hard to concentrate in certain circumstances!
Wowww!! She did it barefeet in heels or flats? 😍
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

BOTH!